Pioneer 197 SF Fuel Capacity

Great Topic- I recently bought my 197SF and LOVE it. i purchased it from RM on Folly road. It has an Evinrude175 ETec, which appears to get great fuel mileage, and has a lot of torque as well. I did have to drop 3k into it afterward due to the previous owner appears to have let it set up. I ended up having to replace the EM module, two fuel injectors, and the Stator. The previous owner had already spent 2.5k on it due to bad fuel, replacing the fuel pump, the rest of the injectors, so on and so forth. Realized I had problems after having to replace the Batteries, but that’s my fault for not knowing what to look for. Still after all that the 30k I have in her including a new tandem Axel trailer was well worth it. I looked at a new 197SF at the boat show last year, and looked for a while for used ones, apparently they’re a highly sought after boat, understandable. I love mine, and can’t wait until I can take mine out as far as you did. Just wish the over spray wasn’t so bad in a strong headwind, but that’s part of fishin’ Ain’t it!
2008 Pioneer SF- Patsy Jean, Hanahan, SC
p.s. my fuel tank’s capacity is 69g.

Patsy Jean, try playing with tabs, if yours has them. They can make big difference in ride and possibly spray. But wings or Grudens can help too. Hope you enjoy the 197.

Hey guys,I have Tow Boat and recently inquired about distance they will come offshore of Charleston to get you and they told me 100 miles.