Place to Stay In/Around Charleston (week)

My wife and youngest son have their Spring Break the last week of March/first week of April. We usually go out of state but thought we would stick closer to home and would try to do something in/around Charleston so as to include our oldest who is at CofC. Does anyone here on CF have or know of an apartment/condo, etc. in the area. On or near water would be nice but not an absolute.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Certainly not a definitive answer, but I’d look at the VRBO site for places at Folly.Folly is not a spring break spot so prices should be reasonable.We have learned to enjoy Folly, not many Stepford wives or spoiled “last name,first name” brat kids.

Yeah, looking there, just thought I’d see if anyone here had some local knowledge. Thanks

quote:
not many Stepford wives or spoiled "last name,first name" brat kids

Funny

If ya’ll are coming to town, it might be a good reason for me to get out town :slight_smile:

So we’re NOT staying at the the b8 house?

my house is so small it will make your wife feel like a giant.

bonzo has a nice garage

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

bonzo has a nice garage

at least I know he won’t drink my beer…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

DF, have you thought about one of the Extended Stay places. They have Kitchenetts and maid service!

http://www.extendedstayamerica.com/hotels/sc/charleston

quote:
at least I know he won't drink my beer...

You got that right!

I wouldn’t know what to do with maid service Easy.

Yeah I know, if you got used to it you would be in for a letdown when you got home:smiley: Just a thought!

James island county park has a couple little houses for rent…not sure how much…also I think Sharky on here has a condo in folly he rents.might check with him…let us know when you’re down…maybe we can all get together for a cf dinner. ;

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Thanks Penny, I’ll look into that and may holler at y’all if we end up down here.

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

let us know when you’re down…maybe we can all get together for a cf dinner. ;

ding ding ding…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org