Please, a clean discussion on personal information

Everyone help me out on this one. If a person posts on the WWW his name and phone number and at a later date someone uses that persons name instead of the fake name being used (moniker/alias), how is that harassment or using personal information. If it was never posted and someone was creepy enough to go searching for it in a malicious way and then posted it I could understand.

If someone really offends you on this sight, I think we are all grown enough to ignore it or come out right and ask politely to please quit using a name that was previously posted because I screwed up and did not mean to use my real name. Not sure why anyone would be scared to use a real name. I’m Kenny. Fred is just an old nickname. Anything I’ve ever posted here I’d be happy to discuss in person. That said, I’d never put out my address on the WWW like some have done, too many weirdos out there.

What we have now, as I see it, is an individual that is doing nothing but upsetting the apple cart with admin and the rest of us. Why someone is so petty is beyond me? PM me if you need to talk. I’ll bow down and help if you need it as others have offered for you.

I’m pretty sure you will reply to this, but if you want anything meaningful in the form of any help I can give you, please pm me as I have you on the ignore thingy. I’d be glad to keep any thing you want to talk about bothering you confidential.

1 Like

You don’t tell it exactly how it was. A member that has not been involved in this yet. Told my name where I lived and who I lease from. Now the one that has been doing all the harassing took it from there. Started his harassment then using my personal information. I got pissed and challenged him to come here. I then added my name and address. I know you remember it well because you were right in the middle of it. You know exactly who I’m talking about and if they had any balls they would man up to it. Tell it like it was without the bullshit. All this about me telling my information is a complete lie.

That is a very accurate description of what is happening. Anything that is in the public domain is , well public and open for anyone to use in any manner that is not illegal. Like a threat to harm .

However we converse here at the pleasure of the owners and if they specifically ask us not to use said info we should follow their derivatives. I know that the ownership offered to remove any thing that Bob wanted to remove, but I don’t think he followed thru with any action so his info is still public.

Further , Bob made a strange post where he said that since he didn’t direct his posts at any particular person that we should not respond. Completely incorrect Unless he is a part owner we can regard his demand as a mere request I think he regards any response as “harassment” and that’s just ridiculous. No one on this forum has the right to control a response to their postings without admin directives

@BobSomething

You had it coming

Im just doing my job, cleaning up one piece of trash and then moving on to the next pile.

I just happen to have the broom against your backside at the moment

So anyway, you keep asking for attention, i just might oblige you sir.

Like I said, you had it coming

Also o would add that I’m not buying the alligator tears when he objects to some using his info but doesn’t object to some that has re posted it.

Now see you are not telling it exactly how it is either. Every post I have made lately has been met with “OFF TOPIC” remarks one after the other. After I flagged them for being off-topic, it became harassment. You’re right in the middle of it, and then you told I had not flagged anything. I showed you where they were flagged as off-topic then I showed you where I flagged them as "HARASSMENT. You like to brag about being a select member and it was your job to regulate flagging. You never once took anything down that I flag. I have had the ones you removed restored because there was no reason for them to be flagged to start with. You flag and remove RBFs posts immediately after he posts. There is no reason on god’s green earth why they would allow you in a position like that. Always talking what other people are doing when y’all are by far worse than anybody here.
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

There is no malicious intent from anyone other than 4 of you. Y’all know exactly who I’m referring to.
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

Nobody deserves to be harassed daily.
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

I will admit, I am guilty. I have intent.

But, you had it coming.

Stop actimg like a scorned woman or a child and I will stop treating you as such.

In thee meantime, stfu and crawl your wrinkled arse back up on the porch

1 Like

Everybody knows what you are doing. That’s not a job, it’s pure evil, plain and simple. I’ve done nothing to you, but you are obsessed with harassing me.
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

FLAGGED FOR HARASSMENT
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

Fred67Regular

1h

Everyone help me out on this one. If a person posts on the WWW his name and phone number and at a later date someone uses that persons name instead of the fake name being used (moniker/alias), how is that harassment or using personal information. If it was never posted and someone was creepy enough to go searching for it in a malicious way and then posted it I could understand.

If someone really offends you on this sight, I think we are all grown enough to ignore it or come out right and ask politely to please quit using a name that was previously posted because I screwed up and did not mean to use my real name. Not sure why anyone would be scared to use a real name. I’m Kenny. Fred is just an old nickname. Anything I’ve ever posted here I’d be happy to discuss in person. That said, I’d never put out my address on the WWW like some have done, too many weirdos out there.

What we have now, as I see it, is an individual that is doing nothing but upsetting the apple cart with admin and the rest of us. Why someone is so petty is beyond me? PM me if you need to talk. I’ll bow down and help if you need it as others have offered for you.

I’m pretty sure you will reply to this, but if you want anything meaningful in the form of any help I can give you, please pm me as I have you on the ignore thingy. I’d be glad to keep any thing you want to talk about bothering you confidential.

IGNORE is your friend. Jeez, not sure why this person is still a topic of discussion.

You are right DFreedom. the ONLY reason is the because this grumpy old man has flagged me several times for no reason other than being a Karen. I kind of figured might have been a little hope for Bob if you get him away from the ring leader. But I believe that ship has sailed. At least I can have a clean slate knowing I tried. And I’ve got no response from Admin on the loweleta name thing. I just don’t get someone so upset over anyone knowing their name after they posted it along with a phone number under another alias in the swap shop. Must have got it deleted, I can’t find it. Oh well! Life is Good!

I don’t know why you guys are wasting your time with those two idiots. They offer nothing of value. It just brings the website down.

Best thing I ever did was hit the ignore button on them and all their aliases. I would guess that Admin’s patience is wearing thin. Personally I’m getting very tired of it. Debating on if this website is much worth my attention anymore.

Admin, please get rid of these two bozos. They are killing CharlestonFishing.com and you’re letting it happen. Nothing good will come from it. @snickers

It’s always the other guy. They’re playing in our playhouse make them stop. So juvenile.
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

23, I may not have brought you your garlic yet, but I’m with ya. From this moment forward I’ll do my bestest to never respond even vaguely. I was at a moment of weakness and frustration over a pecker wood crying like a little girl over someone using a name that he Posted along with his phone number. Of course that was one of Bob’s aliases used, but still the same cry baby.

I can’t imagine admin putting up with all the bogus flaggins going on. Back to parts ordering and enjoying this weather. Hope you and the little lady are doing great! Hope you get that big buck and the Wife’s flower bed looks fantastic. It’s the little things like that make life so wonderful!

1 Like

Did he say never? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like