Please vote for my Grandpa for Volunteer of the Yr

My grandpa is up for best volunteer of the Year for starting a free dental clinic in his hometown in Virginia. He is a veteran, farmer, and volunteer firefighter as well as a retired dental hygienist. It would mean a lot to him and the family if he won. We’re in 2nd place and need to catch up. Please vote for CB Strange, he is number 6. You must register here first and I promise you won’t get any spam mail from registering. Thank you everyone for taking the time.

http://godanriver.upickem.net/engine/Registration.aspx?contestid=150937

Thanks for anybody that has voted, you can vote once a day, so please keep at it. I know its a pain to register but it means a lot.

strip…strip…FISH ON!

Only trailing by 10 votes. Help Grandad take the lead. Vote for # 6 CB Strange. Can vote once a day. Thank you!!!

strip…strip…FISH ON!

hope he gets it. I was going to vote, but they wanted too much information to register.

Fred, I completely understand and do not know why they require so much, but we have taken the lead and have a bit of a gap but if anyone has a few minutes, please vote for CB Strange, number 6. If you uncheck the notification boxes you will not recieve any emails. The contest ends on the 21st so we have a few more days. Thanks to all that have helped!!

strip…strip…FISH ON!