Plumber recommendations please

If anyone knows an honest, proffesional plumber, please let me know. Thanks for the help. Chris

Karma is 360 degrees

Some got to win, some got to lose…

WOW!! So 0 out of 100 people know a honest/ professional plumber! This speaks volumes about that trade…

Karma is 360 degrees

I have used Coastal Plumbing and Gas for some things in the past. They did a great job and their rates were reasonable.

Coastal Plumbing & Gas

Scott Fulton
AgentOwned Realty
Scott.Fulton@AgentOwnedRealty.com

Blitch plumbing did a good job for us -

One demerit for not categorizing the job correctly on the initial work order (3 hr rough in vs. 1 hr “install”) and so they didnt have enough hours in the day to complete and had to come back another time. I had already taken the day off and was ticked. Make sure you have the info right and they will do a good job - cleaned up nicer than it was when they got there -

RT&T Plumbing - just completely repiped a 230 unit complex for us. As invasive as the project was we had very very few complaints. Very good guys, especially their boss Vass.

RT&T Plumbing - Vass
843-327-7847

From your Local Building Inspector…Blitch

Woodfloats?

Thanks all for your help. Chris

Karma is 360 degrees

What are you looking to have done. PM me and we can discuss.

it is easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission

14’’ McKee/30 'rude
“Shenanigans”

Blitch charged us $250 for installing 2 toilet wax rings, and a water supply flex connector to the toilet. about a one hour job for them.

neighbor said Michael Binder on savannah hwy, but have not tried him yet

Bump

07, 23 Key West, Twin 115 Yammys

“Coastal Bound”

www.joinrfa.org/

Yeah…we charge a buck and a quarter per toilet to pull and place back. Others charge more. It is possible to DIY too.

Just don’t get Gene Love In W. Columbia. PM me if you would like to hear my experience with them.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Update. I posted this in November when my water heater at work started acting up. A little work and a lot of luck got me to last week. Called Blitch, they don’t do commercial. The good people at Coastal did a great job. In/ out quick, solid. Will use them again. Thanks to all for responses. Chris

Karma is 360 degrees