poling platform charcuterie

Might do more of this these days than fish. 'Still love fishing… but, this is nice, also.

Do both! Nice pic!

1 Like

Chilly Gray Morning

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

Some oysters and good people…

Right-click on image and view in new tab. For some reason, the forum software monkeys with the image geometry. New tab fixes it.

---------------------------
--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

the lights really accentuate the Spanish moss. Had a company in Beaufort going door to door several years ago telling people they would remove the Spanish moss before it killed the trees… Many believed them and paid for the service, including a coworker that I tried and failed to get him to believe it is only an air plant and does no harm to oak trees. I remember as a kid bringing a truck load home from the Bluff Plantation to spread all around Our house, never had any moss in our Oaks until then. Wouldn’t want a live oak with out moss. :smiley:

Haven’t roasted any oysters this year, but should be soon. I hope.

Years ago, I had a bobcat mounted by the taxidermist. Laying on a branch. He told me I should add spanish moss to it, but told me to microwave it. I said, “yeah ok” and laughed not thinking he was serious.

For real, if you want to put moss in your house, throw it in the microwave for ten seconds. It’ll kill the red bugs that are 100% living in it.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017