does anybody have one for sale?

what do you guys recommend?

yeti with seadek!

Rippin Lips and Jerking Jaws!
18’ Alumacraft Tunnel w/60 Merc
16’ Camo Tracker w/25 Merc

quote:
yeti with seadek!

I recently priced a Seadek pad for my 45 Yeti. Holy Moly, it was like $250 [:0][:0]

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Got a Yeti with seadek for sale a couple threads down if you want to go that route

Capt. James Newman
TidalFly Charters
803-446-0407
tidalfly@gmail.com
facebook.com/Tidalfly

their is a local guy to me… steve cramer was weldingallt the contender tops from tailwalkers for last ohh 30 years lol… he does killer work at a fair price… he has been doing a ton of platform’s latley if u want his contact info pm me… he just did t-top work for me and a few other small projects.

Thanks for the info guys. Wasn’t there one for sale on here or scducks a few weeks back? Does anybody remember that?

I got seadek for my yeti 45 for 60 bucks at Grayco. Then I bought the yeti tie down straps but I didn’t use the hardware that cmae with it. I bought kennedy tie down deck plates from kennedytiedown.com. They are only 3/16’ tall so you have a nice clean look when you remove the cooler. Plus you dont have to worry about stubing your toes them as bad!

Rippin Lips and Jerking Jaws!
18’ Alumacraft Tunnel w/60 Merc
16’ Camo Tracker w/25 Merc