Post deleted due to harassment by natureboy

Yeah, just as Bob stated prolly many voted twice, etc.

Notice NO ONE voted to put me in a place all by myself where I couldn’t interact with others…

1 Like

How many members are there on CF. A majority of 10 votes means they very few members on CF. Sounds like you are stacking your own deck. Show some proof most members are against RBF. Very simple .

Look you and Bob believe as you wish. . Who cares ? I’m not seeing anyone rushing to your support. Have a nice day

Actually, only 8 voted outta hundreds, if not a thousand… There were people who voted twice for sure…

The fact you are running around today acting the way you typically do only proves my points about you natureboy…

I’ll give you the COLD hard truth natureboy… You’ll prolly die of old age before you get me permanently removed… Face the facts, and start acting like a decent person…

PLUS, one can always be “reincarnated” on CFC…

1 Like

As I said I claimed Mission Accomplished once and I will again. You don’t even have admin support or you wouldn’t have been punished. I know that you will say that you didn’t get the memo , but it was well known.

Ahhh, still bitter knowing you don’t have TL4 status because Admin doesn’t trust you at this point…

So you saying you are truthful cannot be proven. Is that what you telling all of CF?
So when you say “we” “us” “most” there’s no truth in it?

natureboy is obviously miserable in his real life, and it shows… There are others here that are too… It seems to be a rampant among the good ole boy cabal…

1 Like

I saw who came to RBFs support. Only you Bob. That tells me what I need to know. I’m not going to discuss with you further. The facts are there if you will open your eyes. Good day

There you go now. Don’t have to prove as much when speaking for yourself.

That’s right you didn’t see me saying we, most, us. Acting like I’ve got everyone behind me.

1 Like

Harassment… What a freaking Troll Joke!!! Natureboy, you need to stop what ever it is you are doing because it seems you have hurt a Trolls feelings… ~~~

Natureboy which headboat did you captain out of Shem Creek? I remember the Thunder star and another one. One was slow and the other would haul tail. I was once on the slower one and the other came past us like a glitter boat passing a kayak. I got my spot at the back of the boat to keep away from the crowd. Brought back some really nice snapper and got the pot for biggest fish… a reef donkey.

1 Like

Haha, coming from someone that blocks people because they can’t handle the truth! :sob:

I hold and have kept current a 100 Ton master USCG license and I captained both boats on an as needed basis. (I had a real job too) I did the very slow Carolina Clipper when the other captain was out of town or too impaired to operate. Sometimes getting the call at 3 am. I also captained the Nicodemus from IOP we did a combination of trolling and bottom fishing trips. It was primarily a weekend gig for me . I especially enjoyed the overnight 48 hour trips. I had regular clients that would ask for me I could put the boat on fish! They didn’t know , but I loved it so much that I would have done it for nothing

2 Likes

The first boat I ever worked on was the Mustang that was a 9 kt converted shrimp boat. We could only make it out far out enough to catch Black Sea bass

1 Like

Haha, RBF’s off topic post turns into a fishing one… Dang I’m good!