Post deleted due to harassment by natureboy

Post deleted due to harassment by natureboy…

This will not work for me and I doubt for anyone else that has been here for a year or more wants to discuss anything with this sites trouble makers. Do they think that we have forgotten about all the insults and rudeness? Do they think we should just pretend that they are just fine? They say your stuck with your relatives but can choose your friends

1 Like

Ok, I’ll delete it later since you are a petty grudge holder… I’ll just comment on others posts from now on since you follow me around and make nasty comments when I try to post…

Looks like you locked the post natureboy…

This is why you haven’t been promoted to TL4 by admin…

Actually if I can get credited with flushing away troublemakers the ownership will likely reward me.

Better stay happy with your current state then… It won’t get better… :joy:

Hey, anything you can do short of illegal acts to make these cretins go away I fully support.

Agreed, natureboy needs to go!

1 Like

I never saw any harassment in my reply. . I only expressed the truth about how many here feel about the #1 trouble maker. In fact all can see how our words get twisted by the problem person in the post above

Nope, natureboy you are the troublemaker and can’t stop… Do your job as a TL3 member and control yourself, and help cleanup this place you have let go to crap…

You say you speak the truth. Show all of us how many members are on CF and the vote against RBF. You keep saying most of the members now prove it.

Well , so far Bob. You are the only one to come to his defense. Nuts commented against but as usual RBF twisted his words Generally speaking troublemakers are disliked by the majority. I expect poly and maybe PK might support him or as in the past he could manufacture some AKA support

Show what you say is truth. How many members are on CF and how many voted against RBF.
SHOW SOME FACTS

The fact is in the reply’s to RBF” post. There is no positive feedback in favor of him. There was favorable feedback to me but the troublemaker twisted it. Ask any committee member. The primary point of discussion is how to get rid of trouble makers.

Many folks that would support me have already been run off by the likes of natureboy never to return most likely…

If you have no proof that most members are against RBF then what you say is a lie. Show proof of what you have been saying is the truth. All that jibber jabber is not proof of anything.

Bull crap. If they supported you they would still be here

No, they wouldn’t… You ran them off like many others with your nastiness… You know like BTODAG, SFL, EdistoDaniel, and many more…

They didn’t want to hear your drivel anymore and left…

That is only your point of view . You saw the vote EF conducted. Not a single comment in favor