Posting Pics from a Cell Phone

Okay, if it has already been said here I missed it and could not find such a topic using the search feature. Can someone tell me how to post a pic from a cell (android)?

Don’t even think about it Peapod.

Thanks!

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

DF, just give it to one of your kids and stand back and have them walk you through it:smiley:[:0]

The easiest way for me is to use the photobucket app. Put that on your droid and it’s simple to move a picture from phone to there. Then just copy and paste it from there to here. It’s a 2 step process, got to first get the picture stored somewhere on the net, then link to it with img tags.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

That also! But what if you don’t have a Smart Phone:question: Email it to yourself, save it as my pictures and then use the Insert an Image File!

DF, when I want to post a picture from my phone on here, I just punch myself in the nuts and move on. It saves time and frustration. and believe me I have internets worthy pictures

DF, before punching yourself in the nutz, give this a try. Select “Insert Image File” and then “Choose Image File” just as you would from a PC. Then “My Files” → “SD Memory Card” or “Device Storage”, depending on whether the pic is stored on your SD card or on the phone itself. Then select “DCIM” → “Camera”, select the pic you want and then upload it.

If the file is too big, you may want to just change the default resolution on you phone camera so you can upload them to CF without having to resize. There’s not much reason to take high res pics anyway unless you are going to print them out.

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
FS90 Suzuki

Now you can punch yourself in the nutz:face_with_head_bandage::smiley:

I can only post pictures when using google chrome.

‘87 Pacemaker 31’ SF
‘04 Renegade 29’ 2 225’s
‘97 Maycraft 17’ 40 hp