Power Pole problem

Power Pole Pro 2 suddenly stopped working. The lights on the dashboard switch come on, the light on the top of the pump comes on, there is hydraulic fluid in the reservoir. There is no sound from the pump at all. I have looked at a couple of forums that suggest that I remove and replace an inline fuse and/or disconnecting the circuit board from the top of the pump. Batteries are charged and the Minn Kota works fine (2014 Maverick 18 HPX-V). Thanks for any advice.

Spartanburg/Edisto
Sea Hunt 27 “Saltwater Gospel”
Maverick 18 HPX-V

ill have Tyler call you today

www.teamcharlestonmarine.com
www.bombislandboats.com
IF I RESPOND IN ALL CAPS, ITS NOT ON PURPOSE, AND I AM NOT YELLING

Might sound simple, but did you check the batteries in the remotes and switches? If its an older wired pump disregard.

I had a similar problem. Check your inline fuse and other power connections. My power Pole had corrosion in the inline fuse. There was enough power to operate the circuit board but not enough to operate the pump. I replaced the inline fuse and works again.

Mine just did the same thing. I also have a Pro II that is 5 years old. It was a bad circuit board. Called PP support and it was a simple test to determine the bad part. Even though I am no longer in warranty, they sent me a new circuit board for free (and sent me a new top cap just in case that was about to go bad) if I would return the bad ones so they could test/research. Couldn’t have been any simpler. I am a customer for life after they stood behind their product like that.

Thanks everyone. You don’t realize how much you need a Power Pole until it doesn’t work

Spartanburg/Edisto
Maverick 18 HPX-V

Call PP. Excellent customer service. Had one of my poles start acting weird. It kept bumping down which makes for a fun drive. Simple call and a few troubleshooting steps. They sent a new cap and board. Easy DIY fix, just remember to mail them back the old part.

They also covered a corroded foot button.

If it’s out of warranty, call anyways. Give them the opportunity to help or fix it. Great people working the phones.

Went through troubleshooting with the company tech support. End result is that they are sending a new circuit board and never asked any questions about if it is under warranty. All of this happened during a holiday weekend. I agree with the comments about excellent customer service at Power Pole

Spartanburg/Edisto
Maverick 18 HPX-V

Update: I installed the free replacement circuit board, followed the reprogramming instructions, and it works like new. Also thanks to Chris V at Charleston Marine for having Tyler call to help me troubleshoot it.

Spartanburg/Edisto
Maverick 18 HPX-V