Prayers please

Thank you all so much

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

you and your family are in our prayers … you know we love yall

Penny, though I’ve never met you or your father, I feel a connection to you both through your stories and pictures of your “father-daughter” outings. It truly breaks my heart to know what you and your family are going through right now. It’s not an easy thing to see a parent, one of the pillars of your entire existence, in such a state. Remember that God will never put anything on our shoulders that he doesn’t KNOW we can handle. He just happens to have more confidence in us than we have in ourselves.

Please know that I’ll be wearing out the knees in every pair of pants I own, sending prayers for your father, you and your family.

God bless the “ignore” function.

Sad to read this. Prayers to your Dad, and family.

Prayers sent for a good outcome.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Thank you all so much.
Daddy remains in icu but getting wonderful.care

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Our thoughts are with you and your family Penny.

I have always enjoyed your stories about you and your Dad . I’m sure there will be many more . Prayers going out to you and your parents .

I DONT HAVE A BOAT
BUT LOVE TO FISH> HINT

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Penny I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your father. I truly appreciate all of the stories you have shared with us over the years. Prayers to you and your family during this time.

Ah Penny, I’m so sorry to hear this! I’ll always remember the big smiles on Mr. Penny’s Daddy’s, Sir, face when you and he were on his boat!

So sorry to hear about you Dad passing . Prayers for you and your family .

I DONT HAVE A BOAT
BUT LOVE TO FISH> HINT

Penny, I am so very sorry to hear of your Fathers passing. I will miss your photos/stories about him. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

So sorry Pennny. Bless you all. May I have the life he did with a daughter who loved me as much.

Andy, maybe a sticky so it doesn’t get bumped down for a couple days?

God bless you and your family Ms. penny. you and your Mom are in our prayers.

Prays and condolences to you and your family Penny. Hard to think about it now, but You’ll see him again and the fishing will be even better and the Dolphins may even talk!

So sorry, Penny. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Like many others on here, I really liked your dad even though I’ve never met him.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

so sorry penny prayers for you and family

gene todd

My deepest and most sincere condolences to you and your family, Penny. I pray that God comforts you and your family in your time of mourning. Not just our little community, but society as a whole has lost a person with the character and wisdom this society so badly needs. I’ll continue praying for you and your family.

God bless the “ignore” function.

Thank you all for your prayers. Some have written to ask…Daddy’s memorial service is 3pm Sunday in mcclellanville at the New Wappetaw Presbyterian Church
Daddy wanted dress to be casual.
No graveside service. Just a time to celebrate his life

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16