Prayers please

My daddy is in Icu:frowning_face:
Prayers please…
Thanks. Penny

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

So sorry, Penny! You and your family will be in our prayers.

Prayers for you and your Daddy. If you need something give me a call.

Very sorry to hear. Prayers and hopes for a healthy Dad.

17’ Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26’ Palmer Scott project hull
14’ Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

Sorry to hear this, Penny. You have had a rough year. Prayers for your Dad and family.

1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

I am sorry to heat this Penny. Prayers for your dad and your family.

Penny I know the whole of CF is praying for you’re Daddy. Please tell him I’m asking about him. Stay strong girl!

Peace be with you and your family. It’s hard to watch our loved ones suffer.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

So very sorry to hear this Penny. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

prayer sent and I’ll send some more when I crawl in the bed. Miserable when you have to deal with anyone being in ICU. God’s Love to you.

“live and let live” … “those that deserve it.”

God bless you and your whole family, prayers going out for your dad!

Sorry to hear this Penny.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

My prayers to you and your dad. God bless.

Thank you all so very much.
I’m at a loss and my heart is breaking.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

Thank you all so very much.
I’m at a loss and my heart is breaking.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Penny, if you don’t mind me asking, what’s going on with your Dad? I’ve dealt with some major issues with my dad, and he has pulled through every time. Chin up and know you have and will always be a spectacular daughter to you dad.

Two months ago daddy found that he had a tender spot and knot on his lower right side of his neck near his shoulder,
He went to see his doctor right away and they were concerned ,so did a biopsy and some scans.
The results were not good,
Daddy was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer with mets.
He went through radiation and gamma knife treatments and was found to be a great candidate with exceptional markers to start immunotherapy and a infusion drug called keytruda versus chemo.

He was weak and feeling pretty beat up from the radiation but doing ok and then he started having low blood pressures and a lot of weakness.
They tried several things and some seemed to help…he even got some of his appetite back and was actually out in the yard messing with his boat for a couple of days hoping to go oystering soon, when he had a bad set back on Monday and was transferred to the ICU by ambulance.
Daddy has blood clots in his lungs with pulmonary edema. He is very hypotensive and having breathing difficulty because of the lung issues. he is very weak and has no appetite.

He remains determined to get through this and is trying to stay strong . my daddy Is a fighter and a man of deep faith.

Two weeks ago Donnie and I took him out fishing in his boat and what a glorious day we had.
He laughed as Donnie drove us out to the bay .
Daddy lounged in a seat we had put in the boat for him… said “this is pretty darn nice…I could get used to being catered to like this “he even asked if I was going to bait his hook and throw his line for him like the charters do…I laughed and told him for 450.00, I would…” like the charters do” :smiley:…we all had a good laugh at that.
We only stayed a couple hours but caught so many fish it was unbelievable…and the best medicine daddy could have had being back in the creeks he loves so much.

It kills me to see him surrounded by machines and him being so sick.
I brought in pictures of him in the creek and of his dolphin friend and put them on his wall to remind others

Thanks for sharing all of that Penny. You are a wonderful daughter and the stories/photos you have shared of your Dad have always put a smile on my face. I’ll say an extra prayer for him and you!

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Prayers for you and your family

He’s gotta get better…we need more Penny and my dad stories. He’s just gotta get better.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 22 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 18 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Penny please know that my family and I are praying for you and your parents. I kinda know the feeling that you are having. Lord knows that without the prayers from the people on this site I would be stir crazy. Please keep the faith and let use know if anything is needed.

Double D.