Pre Hurricane prep

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Who’s gonna house me,Easy, and our wimmens? We can only stay a few weeks though

“I don’t want to be accused of not being helpful so, I’d start by keeping my mouth closed when outside. Hope this helps.” -DFreedom Aug 28 2017

I got you. Come on over. I’ll go to Total Wine tomorrow, so put in your orders today. Well have a good time no matter if the storm comes or not.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Dang, wish I could head down that way. Hold the wine, pass the beer.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

DF, can any one park there boat in your garage, got a charger we can use!

No. Me and Easy will be living in it

“I don’t want to be accused of not being helpful so, I’d start by keeping my mouth closed when outside. Hope this helps.” -DFreedom Aug 28 2017

Doug will be at work, so I’m gona be flirtin with Karen! The Pod will be my look out! I need to buy me some vintage Box Wine at Walmart! Doug, you need to get a big azz Flat Screen and AC hooked up in that garage! I’ll bring a generator in case the power goes out! That way me and the Pod will be comfortable! Oh, we will require a small fridg out there, to keep our beer cold! Pod, you think of anything else Doug can do for us:question:

PS; Almost forgot, Doug me and the Pod will also expect to use your gas/charcoal grill, so could you have some fuel for it! If the power goes out, we may need to eat up the high dollar steaks and cuts of meat in your freezer! Be a shame for it to go to waste!

i have a 2 car garage with a\c unit, kegerator, flat screen, and darts board all backed up with generator and generator powered well. yall can camp out in there, but ill be bunking with you.

the price per night stay is one 1/6 barrel keg.

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

Can me and the Pod, run a tab!

of course. but after 30 days i start breaking knee caps…

Proline 201WA

You guys are welcome. Flirt all you want Norm, let me know how it goes. There is already a boat in the garage, I figured that is where Easy and the Pea could sleep. The grill is setup and I have 2 full propane tanks. Nothing high dollar in the freezer, we had an “incident” a week or so ago. While you guys are here, one of you can finish the brake job I started on my truck. I’m working until midnight so be in bed when I get home.

You forgot to mention the Flat Screen and the AC thing! As for the break job, I’m pretty sure I can talk The Pod through it!

DFreedom’s garage acomodations are not what was represented to me. it stinks of brake fluid, his wife is surly, and the beer fridge is empty.

the ‘incident’ seems to have involved something from work. there looks to be crime scene evidence in the freezer. that or DF froze his cat.

Come on Pod! We can work around all that and I really like Karen:stuck_out_tongue: I think she’s, the cats pajamas! Oh, maybe a poor comparison with what may be in the freezer! How about, I think she’s swell!:question:

I’ll spell it out. There is NOTHING in the freezer. We had an “incident”. As for Karen, she can be surly but, I am usually the reason for any surliness. She actually is a peach. We have beer and box wine, no cats.

I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. Also no one told me pants and underwear were required

who wears pants and underwear in the garage??!

Proline 201WA

I have state troopers stationed on the interstate watching out for you Pea. You will not be allowed to move west of I-95. I’m watching a big screen showing the I-95/I-26 interchange, so I have eyes looking out for you.

But I’m Ok, right DF:question: I’ll catch up with The Pod, when the water goes down a little and he’s feeling better!!

1. BEER

2. CIGS

3. BEER

4. CIGS