Pre Hurricane prep

My business partner and I will be heading to isle of palms at the end of the week to secure their families beach houses. Not sure what supplies are looking like down there but we will be bringing plywood for the houses, if there is anyone who needs wood or supplies please let me know. We will be heading down with big trucks and trailers and I’ll add it to my load. Will be coming from Aiken area so supplies are plentiful right now. Also have room to park boats at my farm in this area if anyone needs it. 8036243544 text please. Also have access to large diesel tanks I can haul if fuel becomes a problem. Everything I have is diesel if gas is a huge issue will do by best to bring what I can. Not sure if I’m overthinking this but the offer is there so let me know

I’m in the columbia area and can provide the same help if necessary. I dont have large diesel tanks but i have big diesel trucks and big trailers. I also have several generators if needed. I do have a trailer setup with a 300 gallon water tank, diesel generator, and high flow 220volt pump plumbed up that i can haul down if that will help any.

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

Good on you ya’ll and good luck. It’s all up to IRMA now.

Thank u wear the fishes and the mechanic. Just want to be clear not looking to make money off people in need, just heading down there and happy to bring extra of someone needs it. Plan on leaving Friday afternoon,

Thank u wear the fishes and the mechanic. Just want to be clear not looking to make money off people in need, just heading down there and happy to bring extra of someone needs it. Plan on leaving Friday afternoon,

Good Stuff, SCF!

People helping people!!

Kudo’s

NN

If your going to leave, leave early! Don’t wait until ordered! Reserve a hotel/motel room up in Hendersonville, NC. That way, you at least have a destination and a room waiting for you! Last time they ordered CHS evacuated people were on the road and had no idea where they were going. They were just driving West! Took 12 hours from CHS to COL!

I live in Laurens, 5 mile off 385 and have a 5 ac field, anyone that needs a place to park a boat is welcome!

That’s mighty good of you guys! Hopefully there will be a somewhat clearer picture of what to expect sometime today. There is word of a possible evac, Saturday/Sunday.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I’m in the upstate also. Have room for a couple boats if needed. Or car park. Wish I had more bedrooms. If I can help just pm. I just posted this on a group page and already have people offering up parking space. Pm if you need a space in Greenville to park.

I work at Southern Lumber and we still have a ton of plywood, window protection fasteners etc all ready to go. Give us a shout if we can help, we are selling everything as cheap as possible to try to help

843-744-6281

Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn’t go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks.

Why Hendersonville? Seems raycis

“I don’t want to be accused of not being helpful so, I’d start by keeping my mouth closed when outside. Hope this helps.” -DFreedom Aug 28 2017

Y’all don’t forget prescription medications. a lot don’t let you refill Ahead of time. Doctors will sometimes help with this.

“Why Bruce?”

Pee, it’s far enough inland! Just picked it because that’s where we went!

Just saw a good one! If you empty your dishwasher and put your in valuables that you don’t want to get wet in, you’re good! The dishwasher is water proof and is secured to the cabinets, so shouldn’t go anywhere in high water! Also, how many looters, are going to look in a dishwasher

should Fred put his medications in there?

“I don’t want to be accused of not being helpful so, I’d start by keeping my mouth closed when outside. Hope this helps.” -DFreedom Aug 28 2017

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

should Fred put his medications in there?

Might be a good place to keep my reefer dry? I used to wash my hats there until the wife found out.

“Why Bruce?”

I’m in Chapin and can also house a couple boats if anyone needs to. It’s in a fenced in storage yard.

2006 23 SeaCraft, 2008 Suzuki 250.

Who’s gonna house me,Easy, and our wimmens? We can only stay a few weeks though

I have a two car garage.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?