Pretty morning.

We got a little bit of a late start got on the water about 08. It was fairly breezy.
I gathered some fiddlers up yesterday afternoon. Started the morning out at the jetties trying to get on some sheep head. We worked at them for about an hour. no luck. Caught a few toad fish though.
Moved back into the creek. wife and I doubled up. She broke off at the boat… our leader was pretty chewed up. Must have dragged it to the oysters We hit a couple more spots picked up a few more fish and headed in. All of them were in the 20-in range. Taking 2 of my lead guys and their little boys 6&7 out tomorrow morning. That should be a hoot.

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

Nice job. I bet she was mad about that. Maybe the convicts will be biting better tomorrow. I’m hoping to get out myself next week.

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

Have fun with the little ones. When ours were young, we always made sure to have plenty of snacks onboard if the fish weren’t biting.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

This says it all

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

22 life’s a day

Thanks for sharing. Young man seems happy and prolly really excited. Good on you for taking them out fishing, very kind indeed…

Since you posted about your crew getting you Tacos recently… Gotta feeling that flatty is going to be a Fish Taco soon…:smiley:

RBF

We were to meet at the boat landing at 07. I got there about 6:20 they were already there. Jay woke up his daddy at 4:30.
We were able to keep fish coming over the rail pretty steady all day. croakers, whiting, black drum, rat reds flounder . Couldn’t find a trout though. They ended up with a nice mess of croakers and 2 flounders.
We fished the last couple hours of the outgoing & the first couple of the incoming.
We got off the water about 11:30 about the time it started getting busy.

Good time was had by all.

Wife picking up grandson 8 & granddaughter 10 tomorrow will have them for 2 weeks.
That should make some interesting time on the boat.

22 life’s a day