Pretty sail Saturday 07/07

Fished out Charleston and took the sail in 230 ft water, at 81 degrees F, 0730, south of SW Banks. Hung out there till 1300, ended up with 4 hoos, 15 to 20 pounders. Missed four kings. Stopped by BSB hole on the way in and picked up 25 keepers. Got back to the landing to be greeted by DNR sobriety check. They where only interested in the BSB. Good to see our tax dollars at work. Over all, good day with flat seas. No dolphins thou. Guess it is time to concentrate on bottom bumping. Sail was released for someone else to enjoy another day.

Sea Angel
Polar 23CC 225 John 4

Nice sail.
Now put your ear muffs on. Here we go again.

“They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, will not have and deserve neither liberty nor security.”
Benjamin Franklin

That cuban looks pretty dry. You must have pulled him out of the water a good while before the sail.

7cs we found him hanging on a floating log first thing that morning. Says his name is Chico. I got him doing some odd and ends around the house. I was thinking about renting him out. Oh yea he can make one heck of a Cuban sub.

Sea Angel
Polar 23CC 225 John 4

Nice Sail gentlemen!

…</font id=“white”><</font id=“red”>\
Cap</font id=“red”>.</font id=“white”>\ .</font id=“white”></font id=“blue”>
Ross</font id=“red”>-</font id=“white”>|:smiley:_
</font id=“white”>|___

|
/_____ </font id=“size3”></font id=“blue”>

Viva-Mahia and Mack-Attack I & II
Take a Fish boating!

Beautiful fish men. I’ve yet to fish offshore but I hope to venture out with someone with some skills soon. Would love to get a pic with a fish like that! Congrats

17’ Crestliner 50Mercury

Nice sail guys. A-Team went to Edisto this week and didn’t do squat.

By the way:
Tell Chico I said hey.

I’m a fisherman.
Ask me no questions I’ll tell you no lies.

A-Team
25’ Contender w/250 Yam

:wink:

I’m a fisherman.

A-Team
25’ Contender w/250 Yam

I can’t believe DNR isn’t on youyet for taking the sail out the water.
:wink:

I’m a fisherman.

A-Team
25’ Contender w/250 Yam

The sailfish police must be scared of these two guys.

“Double Play”
26’ Glacier Bay
Honda 150’s

Is that a Brown Trout in the water behind the boat???

Nice hair-do on the guy on the left. Looks like he blow dried his hair with a yard blower!