Printers

Anyone on here fix printers. My wife has a Kodak printer that needs some tlc.

Double D, in today’s world it is probably cheaper to buy a new printer than the ink it requires. Even your wireless printers are just about as cheap as buying the ink cartridges for them.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Double D, in today’s world it is probably cheaper to buy a new printer than the ink it requires. Even your wireless printers are just about as cheap as buying the ink cartridges for them.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

That’s what I do. I don’t print much at home, so when my ink either runs out or dries up, I go buy another cheap printer. 9 times out of ten, I end up spending less than I would had I purchased more ink for the old one.

One Simple Thanks!!

http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

You can’t really fix the inkjet printers, most of what goes wrong with them is the cartridges, but if something else breaks, you can’t get parts. If you are only occasionally using your printer a laser printer would be better for you if you want to spend the money. Laser printers use Toner, which is a small piece of iron coated in plastic, then it gets stuck with static by a laser etching out where the toner will stick and then is getting melted in the Fuser, which is a halogen bulb that produces more heat than light. The toner never goes bad, the rollers and a few other parts sometimes go bad without use, but it takes many years.

Okay,thanks.Time to upgrade.

Double D.