Private land/ private shooting range

I have a niece(11) and 2 nephews(11 and 13) that are interested in learning to shoot, and their parents have asked me to help.

For their 1st time, I’d like to find a quiet place where we can spend time slowly introducing them to the gun, safety considerations, and then individually shooting. I have a membership at quickshot but i feel like the busy pace and louder atmosphere is not ideal. I am also trying to get a membership with the Palmetto Gun Club if anyone here is a member and would consider sponsoring me.

I’m taking a shot and seeing if anyone knows of a small, private range/pit or farmer that may allow people to do some shooting. We can keep things limited to 22lr if that helps.

I am willing to pay, trade ammo, or help with manual labor to make this happen.

Looking for anywhere within an hour of either James Island or where they are in Summerville.

Happy to meet with anyone first, or provide references.

Thank you

Sent You a PM.

I’d be happy to let them use my property except during hunting season when Iwantthe deer to be relaxed and not on high alert. It is exactly 1 hr from JI the way I drive. Maybe 1hr 15 minutes for norml people.
MM 90 off I -95 south of santee. I have a field that allows for a 225 yd shot

Hunting, fishing, and poker are my sports. Work when necessary.

THIS is what CF used to be all about and should be all about. Folks with mutual interests helping each other out. Nice job folks. And, good on the OP for teaching his kids about how to safely operate firearms.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

No affiliation but the “private” part is appealing.

https://www.backwoodsquailclub.com/copy-of-membership