Problem with Windows 10

Got a new laptop with windows 10 on it! If I want to save a picture it will default to Documents as the Save To app! I can change it to Pictures and save it there! Also I can’t post a picture to CFC! If I try, I get an Error 500 Internal Server Error msg! My old laptop was running Windows 7 and I had no trouble posting pictures! Anyone know how to fix these problems?
PS: I just tried to send a picture on email and it worked fine! Just can’t send to CFC?

I do not like Windows 10!!! I got the free upgrade back in Oct. It seems like everything is a pain in the butt to do. Before I did the upgrade, I set a restore point in the computer. I’ll be dammed if it will let me find it. The only restore dates it shows is the last update in Dec., so I can’t find the date I put in.

Easy, I have been right clicking to “save as” to put my pics in a folder. So far it seems to be working ok.

But I still don’t like Windows 10!!!

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

I’ll give that a try Bob, thanks!

I tried that Bob! I can put them in a picture folder, but get the same error msg when I try to post to CFC:roll_eyes::face_with_head_bandage:

I haven’t been able to post a picture direct to CF lately either. Get the same error message using Win7. I don’t think 10 is the problem. I upload to photobucket and then link to that.

Easy, email is LTeuton at aol dot com

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

I haven’t been able to upload a pic here for over a week. It’s a cf problem

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

I have had nothing but issues with windows10

system dell
i7
16gbram
1tb hybrid hd
1 month old

1: it is very jenky/glitchie…sometimes it will not allow the mouse/keypad to work. other times it just freezes up and 10 sec later its running fine

2: on edge(ie) often it wont allow the back button to work… you can hit it 10 times and nothing again wait 10 seconds and walla it works

3:its auto update is very slow to reapond or even update… ive updated and it gets the files and wont install… ive restarted/started 3/4 times before it triggers the install. often times it says shutdown and install updates yet it wont shut down…

4:loading times… same program one day is quick other times it does the spinning thing… often times the app will crash out…

I can say I do have an xb1 and the gameplay accroos win10 on my pc is actually very stable and consistent… my only issue thus far is having to directly plug in a controller… the controllers link port often gets loose from getting tugged on and such.

allot of the lagging issues I have I also have on my xb1but I am in the prevew program and beta test apps and such so I kinda expect issues on that end… but all in all allot of the issues seem to be acroosss the board and a few have really only started since they did the win10 user interface update. I am very intrest to see what issues directx12 has when it hits both pc and xb1

SC Shark, hit the old F5 or F6 key and that turns the touch pad on and off! Ask me how I know:face_with_head_bandage:

i think its f6 for me as f5 is for screen britness…

Knew it was one or the other! I think it’s a CF problem also! I can send pictures through Email, just fine! But not post to CF!

I just tried to post a pic that I posted before (directly from my file) and a little window popped up saying Internal sever error. I guess I’ll have to find my old Photobucket password.

I still don’t like Windows 10!!:angry:

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

watching movies from youtube as embedded links sometimes freezes/does the blackout screen when going full screen also the colors get really odd sometimes…

quote:
Originally posted by Happy Bob

I just tried to post a pic that I posted before (directly from my file) and a little window popped up saying Internal sever error. I guess I’ll have to find my old Photobucket password.

I still don’t like Windows 10!!:angry:

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

I don’t have Windows 10 and I get the same error message.

sc shark, you’re computer is broken and is under powered. RAM and hard drive is too little.

i can take if off your hands. i can go as high as $50. cash money.

We are working on the photo issue

Webmaster,
CharlestonFishing.Com