Protesters to shut down Ravenel Bridge

http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/TheBattery/archives/2015/04/09/protesters-to-shut-down-ravenel-bridge-eastbound-at-4-pm

You folks that live in Mt. P better knock off a little early. Cops better have tow trucks lined up and ready.

I think you mean, those folks that live in Mt Pleasant. Looks like they are blocking eastbound from Charleston-Mt. P. That’s 4 lanes, so before the Coleman Blvd Split.

Crazy azz people.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

yeah that’s what i meant to say. thanks

Why?? 24/7 news coverage of the shooting isn’t enough exposure? Now they have to disrupt everyone else in Charleston so they can feel good about themselves. This **** is just a waste of time. Al and Jessie would be proud.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

I’m taking the teleporter home today…protesting something that happened in North Charleston by pissing off those in Charleston and Mt. P…brilliant…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I’ll put the snow plow on the truck just incase.

If two wrongs don’t make a right, try three.

I’ve heard that this has been cancelled. Public backlash b/c the entire thing was apparently a “leak”

They did anticipate the bridge demonstration and stopped them. They were probably from N. Charleston but the Ravanel was the only place they would get noticed Im sure. Its just backlash from the Fergison incident and yessss its a selfish thing to do to get themselves attention. The guy was wrong, he was caught, he was punished.

THE END