PSA AK47

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-blem-ak-47-rifle-set-with-matching-serial-numbers.html?trk_msg=JTECJJRDBO0KH0QA29G77RVNKO&trk_contact=HDCJFHHQE0624HR12IOCG6CBRG&trk_sid=D92LJLC7LQPTNJ45F2V083B8TC&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fpalmettostatearmory.com%2Fpsa-ar-15-blem-ak-47-rifle-set-with-matching-serial-numbers.html&utm_campaign=Daily+Deal+Email&utm_content=5%3A00+Email+

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

I purchased an AK from PSA a few years back, but it wasn’t PSA brand. It was a CIA M70 under folder. I love it. Didn’t break the bank and the durability of this is fantastic in my opinion. I’ve put well over 1000 rounds through it. Never misfired/foul eject once. Its absolutely no match for the finish of the high dollar AKs, but I wasn’t going to spend that kind of money. I believe it was around $450 when I bought it, but they are getting pricier every year.

PSA does very well on their blem AKs and ARs. I’ve handled them in the store and they seem every bit as good as the others that make them. The AK platform is supposed to be one of the easiest and most reliable platforms out there. I can disassemble and reassemble in no time. Let us know what you get. If you want a serious AK, go talk to Leandenwah…I’m sure he could set you up or guide you in the right direction. He deals with them all the time.

I actually went in today to look at AK-47 and saw the deals on the Springfield XDS that comes with the range bag and 4 extra mags and holster. Left with a new 9mm conceal carry. Only $360!

There is no substitute for hard work-Thomas A Edison

Look at the Century C39V2 AK, American made, and best AK on the market under $1k IMO!

Less than $500. Cant beat it.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/blem-psak-47-gb2-classic-polymer-rifle-516444663.html

quote:
Originally posted by idratherbefishing
quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

I purchased an AK from PSA a few years back, but it wasn’t PSA brand. It was a CIA M70 under folder. I love it. Didn’t break the bank and the durability of this is fantastic in my opinion. I’ve put well over 1000 rounds through it. Never misfired/foul eject once. Its absolutely no match for the finish of the high dollar AKs, but I wasn’t going to spend that kind of money. I believe it was around $450 when I bought it, but they are getting pricier every year.

PSA does very well on their blem AKs and ARs. I’ve handled them in the store and they seem every bit as good as the others that make them. The AK platform is supposed to be one of the easiest and most reliable platforms out there. I can disassemble and reassemble in no time. Let us know what you get. If you want a serious AK, go talk to Leandenwah…I’m sure he could set you up or guide you in the right direction. He deals with them all the time.

I actually went in today to look at AK-47 and saw the deals on the Springfield XDS that comes with the range bag and 4 extra mags and holster. Left with a new 9mm conceal carry. Only $360!

There is no substitute for hard work-Thomas A Edison

I’ve got the 45xds and LOVE it.

You made a great decision.