PSA AK47

They have a sale on them and have been wanting one for a while. Does anyone have them and what are your thoughts on it? Is ithe bang worth the buck?

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but there is no PSA AK.They only build AR’s.

quote:
Originally posted by mckee16

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but there is no PSA AK.They only build AR’s.

Youre wrong.

I’m glad I’m wrong! These guys build good honest products that people can afford!

I guess I’ll have to just get by with my clunky old heavy, milled,Arsenal Bulgarian from the early 90’s.:smiley:

quote:

I’m glad I’m wrong! These guys build good honest products that people can afford!

I guess I’ll have to just get by with my clunky old heavy, milled,Arsenal Bulgarian from the early 90’s.:smiley:

Bless your heart. Want to sell?

haha A stamped AK for $700 being called affordable. Wasn’t that long ago, well 20ish years, you could but one for $250 all day.

It is the best gun ever made tho.

First, Most, Biggest

My milled Arsenal was $225 at the Greenville gun show in 1994.I’m not sure that they are too expensive now. Maybe its that they were TOO cheap back then?

quote:

My milled Arsenal was $225 at the Greenville gun show in 1994.I’m not sure that they are too expensive now. Maybe its that they were TOO cheap back then?

Give you 350 tonight.

quote:

I think it has more to do with people becoming paranoid about their guns and buying far more than they need. Same with ammo.

First, Most, Biggest

quote:
Originally posted by Great White
quote:

I think it has more to do with people becoming paranoid about their guns and buying far more than they need. Same with ammo.

First, Most, Biggest

How does one determine that they have far more Guns or Ammo than they need?

“Why Bruce?”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

When the FBI kicks in your door, then you bought too much.
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:

I think it just means you bought the wrong ones.

News be like: “He was stockpiling an arsenal. He had 3 guns and more than 500 bullets. It should have been obvious what he was planning.”

OR

“Joe was an avid gun collector with a collection of 4 firearms”

guns!! what guns? I sold 'em.

Pioneer 197SF

quote:

News be like: “He was stockpiling an arsenal. He had 3 guns and more than 500 bullets. It should have been obvious what he was planning.”

OR

“Joe was an avid gun collector with a collection of 4 firearms”

Then you don’t want to see what I got… [:0]

I purchased an AK from PSA a few years back, but it wasn’t PSA brand. It was a CIA M70 under folder. I love it. Didn’t break the bank and the durability of this is fantastic in my opinion. I’ve put well over 1000 rounds through it. Never misfired/foul eject once. Its absolutely no match for the finish of the high dollar AKs, but I wasn’t going to spend that kind of money. I believe it was around $450 when I bought it, but they are getting pricier every year.

PSA does very well on their blem AKs and ARs. I’ve handled them in the store and they seem every bit as good as the others that make them. The AK platform is supposed to be one of the easiest and most reliable platforms out there. I can disassemble and reassemble in no time. Let us know what you get. If you want a serious AK, go talk to Leandenwah…I’m sure he could set you up or guide you in the right direction. He deals with them all the time.

AKOU ran PSA’s AK47 through it’s torture test and they gave it a really good review.

Just like PSA’s AR line of rifles, their AK is a great rifle for the money.

No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how far you fall…you are never out of the fight.

quote:
quote:
quote:

First, Most, Biggest

How does one determine that they have far more Guns or Ammo than they need? "Why Bruce?"

If you BUY 3 guns that do the exact same thing and haven’t grown an additional head or arms you probably don’t NEED it.

First, Most, Biggest

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

First, Most, Biggest

How does one determine that they have far more Guns or Ammo than they need? "Why Bruce?"

If you BUY 3 guns that do the exact same thing and haven’t grown an additional head or arms you probably don’t NEED it.

First, Most, Biggest

HuH??

I’ve got four ruger 10/22’s and 5 of the same brand single shot 12 gauges… If we have a family get together and we decide to go shoot I don’t mind supplying a gun or 20.

As for ammo, I keep several cases of .12 gauge and lord knows how much .22 I now have… Won’t go into the other calibers…

“Why Bruce?”

quote:
quote:

No No No Mr. Skinnyj, you’ve got it all wrong. You gotts to buy them all undetectable like. Or trade for them. :smiley:

“Why Bruce?”