Putin's game

Just how many can you name it embarrasses

I’ll get back to you on that. I’m sure it’s many. But answer Are you ok with Biden’s pervs. Are you ok with June being queer pride month?

Not on my mind at all. Just sickening to see it posted all over this Right Wing Propaganda Forum

I just want to know if I should count you as a perv supporter.

I bet one will post any second

And I dislike having to tell you to bridle your tongue

You’re the one flapping your gums, what’s wrong it never happened or did you find out it was fake news?

I’d say you tapped out.

No you don’t. Harassment is what you love.

Bob. Bob. You are getting your on pile of crap back. Many , many times you told me to bridle my tongue If you will stop your form if harassment I can too

Is that a promise?

Bay. Trump loves America and the constitution. Biden tried to throw the constitution out the Oval Office window when he created a disinformation board and tried to set up voting free for all

Just be at peace Bob. And if Fred and I are discussing , don’t insult

1 Like

On no you’re already adding restrictions. A agreement between me and you doesn’t include anyone else. They can be man enough to do it just like you did.

Ok Bob then butt in and insult I’d you choose. But remember that’s a violation

Well, now I know you’re on the wrong track. You won’t flag yourself or others for insults. You’re trying to make a one-sided agreement.

Didn’t you just tell Fred that a “RATTLESNAKE WOULD ALWAYS BE A RATTLESNAKE”?

I’m hoping that your not Bob. I would enjoy seeing you discuss with us in a civil manner

Yeah you see what happened to @Bolbie when I called him out on fake news liberals’ disinformation

He still believes in the Charlottesville and injecting bleach liberals’ disinformation

But that’s why I’m here and have 81 million followers :joy::rofl::laughing::cowboy_hat_face:Yeehaw!!!

Exactly my thoughts regarding you.

IS THIS THE KIND OF DISCUSSION YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT? IF SO THERES NO WAY.

Bayrider

2m

Yeah you see what happened to @Bolbie when I called him out on fake news liberals’ disinformation

He still believes in the Charlottesville and injecting bleach liberals’ disinformation

But that’s why I’m here and have 81 million followers :joy::rofl::laughing::cowboy_hat_face:Yeehaw!!!