quick question

how to post a video to CF?

• I’d rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave.

[/URL]

Just copy the url or hyperlink of the video. Youtube has a share button to click, copy that hyperlink and post that, like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6zwosi6nt4iwmu/8-28-2014%20Sharkin%20Charleston%20Got%20Away.mp4?dl=0

(ok…mine’s just a hyperlink to a dropbox video, but it’s worthy of watching. My best yet. )

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 19 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 1 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

http://youtu.be/oJ2INyODlT8?list=UU7Wc8WfPco7pwJJSohazoDg

~my dad

Equipment:
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

the video is on my computer under downloads. I took it with my phone and emailed it to my self. how do i find the hyperlink? Claim thanks for all the tech help lately.

• I’d rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave.

[/URL]

gonna have to upload it to youtube or another sharing site

Yep Jimmy, you have to first put in online somewhere before you can link to it. Youtube or Photobucket.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

quote:
Originally posted by jimmyaadams

the video is on my computer under downloads. I took it with my phone and emailed it to my self. how do i find the hyperlink? Claim thanks for all the tech help lately.

When you have to sit around the house most of the day, cruising the forums is sometimes the most excitement I get all day. Passing out free advice is often a highlight of my day.:smiley:

Set up a dropbox account and you can post videos as a link from your stuff or do Photobucket or Youtube for video upload goodness.

~my dad

Equipment:
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC