R I P Ricky Parish

Just got word that young Ricky parish was killed in a car accident I believe yesterday. Very sad news to start the day with they just purchased oysters from me a few days ago. Wishing you calm seas my young friend hope you catch plenty of amberjack out there!

Oh no!!

Dang. So sorry.:roll_eyes: Prayers to his family.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

so very sad…prayers for his family and friends…

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Sad news indeed.

man that’s so freaking sad. Prayers on the way for the family.

That’s awful. Thoughts are with his family

“mr keys”

Ricky’s brother Corey wanted me to post the funeral information
http://www.dial-murrayfuneralhome.com/home/index.cfm/mobile:obituaries/view/fh_id/10839/id/3542098

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Seemed like a good kid. Sorry to hear about this.

The tribute posted there is very beautiful in honor of Rickys; memory…but sad too. Not just in the loss of his life…but that he will no longer be here with his family and friends…except in memory.
It always hurts to realize that a face you once saw, a voice you once heard and a chance to spend time with someone you knew and loved is now gone…
You can look at pictures and smile in memory even as your heart hurts…but you know the emptiness of their passing will always leave a hole in your life.
Never take for granted that the people you care about will always be here with you…and that there will be a tomorrow…for them or for you.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

As always Penny, well said. I did not know Ricky but, from the kind words spoken here, he must have been a good person.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Huge turnout the other night very sad

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”