radiator repair

I cracked a fin on the radiator of my tractor this weekend, which i just bought a week ago. it’s not a bad crack and wouldnt be a hard fix for someone experienced with brazing, which isnt me. so does anyone know of any good radiator repair shops in the columbia area? it is a dying art but hopefully there is one or two left around.

I took a stick through the radiator on my Kubota. It was just as cheap to just buy a new one. I think a little over $100 and about an hour. You will have to remove it to repair anyway. Have you checked online for the price of new?

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

i just ordered a new one last week, it was $300 for my massey

i shoved a stick through the front cover last week, so i built a MadMax brush, and wouldnt ya know it, yesterday a limb came through the SIDE REAR and bent the fan into the radiator.

That’s tough.

Nice tractor. We have the exact model and vintage.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

thanks, she’s a beast, just over 1000 hours. once im done with this heavy clearing, im going to redo the paint.

i also have a 1952 ford 8N i redid a couple years ago.

Yeah, we did that to ours about 6 years ago after we were done with heavy work. Painted and bought new decals and painted the drive-train silver.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

yep, that’s what we plan to do to. the 8N didnt have any decals so that was easy