Raillroad crossing work Ashley Phosphate

Who’s brilliant idea was it to close lanes on Ashley Phosphate road to work on the railroad crossing at 7:00am when everyone is trying to get to work. Has been gridlock out there for the last 2 hours and the line is as far as you can see. Maybe there is a good reason, but on its face it sure does not make any sense at all. Not sure why they could not have waited until 10:00 or so when all of the morning traffic is done.

We’re from the government and we’re here to help you.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I’ve seen on the news the past two mornings to expect that but that there is no scheduled time…they will do it when they want. Sounds crazy to me they can do that.

Seah Hunt Ultra 234 Yamaha F250
Sea Pro 190CC Yamaha F150 (sold)

Lets talk about a CLUSTER “F” they did work back in November and said it was done,not quite. The work they did made the crossing dangerous for car and rider. I believe after local officials got enough phone calls and e-mails about it, they contacted Norfolk Southern to make repairs. I heard a replay of Mayor Summney giving his 2 cents worth while stuck in that traffic the other day. I phoned Norfolk southern and asked who to contact to replace my tires and do a front end alignment. Cowards!!

The video of Summey on the tracks is golden…

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat