Rain

Man I wish it would quit raining so I can find something to do outside and stay of this (**() thing!

Hope my coastal bermuda grass will take off so my cows can quit eating bought hay. $$$

‘87 Pacemaker 31’ SF
‘04 Renegade 29’ 2 225’s
‘97 Maycraft 17’ 40 hp

Just got our first cutting of hay at over 2 tons per acre so let it rain. Cows can have more to eat now and we can get more hay for the winter with the 2nd and possibly 3rd cuttings

Sea Pro sv2100/ Yamaha 150

(**() the hogs got in my garden last night had to be the rain! now I got something to do!

boatpoor, i have several boats in the garage that need things done…youre welcome to go over and finish them if you need something to do…the kegerator is full

If I’m posting, its because I’m sitting here at work, dreaming about fishing.

You can still work in the rain but it makes it a little bit difficult to see the 6’ deep pit you may step in… Good times down town but I can’t say anything bad about some of my employees!

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats
“Everybody dances when shotgun sings” Stewart and Winfield

Ran us to high ground… all good. Add some dual tires and keep on rolling. Gotta take the good with the bad.

“Why Bruce?”

My pond ran over the dam last night and I had to take my boga grip and hunt my grass carp down the creek and drag the m back only found 2