random acts of kindness

My phone rang today and when I answered a voice said…you don’t know me from Adam but if it’s ok I’m coming by your house in about 40 minutes with something from marshgrass.
:flushed:
well…right on time my phone rings again and I look out and there’s a truck and boat in front of my house . Donnie and i go outside and its. DDS2 and Otter . They had talked to marsha who told them I would not be shrimping this year and had 2 quarts left in freezer…so they went and got me some shrimp.:smiley: I was so touched by their kindness. Wow. …shrimp!even better then flowers and choc hahaha

Donnie helped me head and put them up, with a little left out for dinner.
thank you Otter,DDS2 and marsharass for thinking of me in such a wonderful way…and to all who have called,written and offered help if needed.
it was great meeting you Otter and good to see you again DDS2. I hope to one day be able to return your kindness in some way

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Awesome! You have to be a wonderful lady to have such love bestowed upon you!

But… that is an understatement, after all the beautiful pictures you have posted of you and your time on the water with your father.

GOD BLESS! I’ve always heard that good-deeds done will be returned. Looks like just a small portion headed your way!

No one deserves kindness more than you.

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

I must have stepped right over mine this morning…hope they were on ice…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Well Im starting to feel like its Christmas come early. Got another call tonight and a guy dressed as a shrimper stopped by my house to share some shrimp he had caught and gave me a cool tshirt too. I even got a bunch of kisses from his sweet pup biscuit :slight_smile: thanks Bonzo!..it was so nice to see you and to meet Biscuit too

ps…sorry about the trick I played on you after the “treat” you gave us :smiley: I haven’t been able to prank anyone in a while :smiley:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

love ya, mean it…

Does anybody need my address? :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Dang Bonzo,
Shrimp, a T shirt and a PUPPY.
Setting the bar a bit high.

I don’t always Tell the Truth,
But when I do I exaggerate

quote:
Originally posted by otter

Dang Bonzo,
Shrimp, a T shirt and a PUPPY.
Setting the bar a bit high.

hey, you started it! :sunglasses:

That’s a pretty stand up example to follow there! Good on you all!!!

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

thank you Otter,DDS2 and marsharass for thinking of me in such a wonderful way…and to all who have called,written and offered help if needed.
it was great meeting you Otter and good to see you again DDS2. I hope to one day be able to return your kindness in some way

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

I was happy to help and I’m more than ready for some crabbing, fishing or whatever kind of with my daddy reports. I hope to see you back on the water and feeling better soon!

“Work is for people who don’t know how to fish”

Capt. Donnie Stoots
Low Country Inshore Expeditions
www.scinshorefishing.com

nice work bonzo

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

Hey Otter and DDS2…did yall happen to meet a man in a grey high tide when you were loading up at the ramp that day?

LOL///my brother in law Terry said he met a couple of real nice guys when he was pulling in from oystering. Said they had some real nice shrimp and if he had known they were from me he would have tried his best to talk you out of them :slight_smile: hahahaha

He went on to say that if my Daddy had been with him yall would have surely recognized him :slight_smile:

again…I cant thank yall enough for your kindness.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Yes I believe that was us. Spoke to a fellow in the parking lot never saw his boat.

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

Hey Otter and DDS2…did yall happen to meet a man in a grey high tide when you were loading up at the ramp that day?

LOL///my brother in law Terry said he met a couple of real nice guys when he was pulling in from oystering. Said they had some real nice shrimp and if he had known they were from me he would have tried his best to talk you out of them :slight_smile: hahahaha

He went on to say that if my Daddy had been with him yall would have surely recognized him :slight_smile:

again…I cant thank yall enough for your kindness.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

“Work is for people who don’t know how to fish”

Capt. Donnie Stoots
Low Country Inshore Expeditions
www.scinshorefishing.com