RBF, For the good of the group

I truly hope your wife gets well quickly. A lot of anxious moments being isolated from loved ones.

Hope your bride comes back quickly.

Beyond that, I will just let the rest of your BS be. Anyone on here with half a brain can see what you are doing, and avoiding saying.

Ludicrous
NN

Seriously, what am I doing and trying to avoid saying?

Wife got home last night and has been sleeping all day. Spent 4 days in the hospital…

RBF

Thank you, 7!

RBF

Good News.

As previously mentioned, no need to carry on but, there have been proven results from Meds I mentioned that have been around a long time. You WOULD NEVER admit it being used, or successful. Again, all on here see what you do, constantly!

Bottom line, RBF is to arrogant to admit the truth.

Won’t fit your agenda.

NN

What are you talking about, I told you what wasn’t used…

For her condition they used high dose steroids, high dose antibiotics, and heparin because she had pulmonary embolisms and other blood clots… She also had double pneumonia… She had up to 4 IVs going at one time, elbows and hands…

You asked me personal questions and request I don’t make it political, I didn’t, but you have… You think my wife was saved by Hydro, and I won’t admit it for political reasons… Why did you ask me to begin with if you wouldn’t believe my answers? Trying to set me up?

Also, if what you are saying is true, I would have never mentioned my family having covid to begin with because it would have opened the door for ridicule…

RBF

[quote]

Oh my what a delicate little snowflake. Of course I wish anyone that gets sick well. I’m not too good with People specifically asking someone to feel sorry for them as you just blatantly did. You of all people calling me out for not well wishing you!! I feel awful for 7cs having suffered through this Wuhan crap Or any other Human. I have added in my nightly prayers for God to look after all that contract this plague set on us by China and a quick end to it.

[quote][quote]

Also, if what you are saying is true, I would have never mentioned my family having covid to begin with because it would have opened the door for ridicule…

RBF

/quote=Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth]

Opened the door for ridicule? That is probably one of your stupidest comments ever. As you have described your wife in this condition their is no one that would ridicule you for her situation. I truly hope your wife makes a full recovery.

You purposely would not say what the Docs are using until pushed. All you had to do was stay out of the conversation or state you did not feel comfortable telling Doublen your wife’s treatment regiment. Ridicule for a sick family member?! You are loosing it. You know everyone still posting on this sight would have ripped a poster a new one if they would have ridiculed your wifes sickness. I sure would have.

We don’t see eye to eye on several issues and your many twists, but ridiculing a sick wife?! Come on man. That’s utter b.s. </font id=“size5”>

Not asking for you, or anyone, to feel sorry for me. That’s absurd. I would have never mentioned even having covid if OTC didn’t ask me about it as the reason I haven’t been around lately…

Just pointing out you being a jerk, and you definitely delivered again with this reply…

RBF

Yeah, I replied to NN and stated it was best not to mention the treatment routine because there wasn’t anything to gain from it. READ it again and in sequence… NN brought up all the junk about me not wanting to say it because he thinks it is Hydro… You have a reading comprehension problem…

The ridicule would have been for me because Drumpf’s holy grail of unapproved covid treatment recommendations would been what was used to help my wife… Geez, you are messed up… I don’t believe you actually read in detail anything here and just start “flying of the handle” at every turn…

Let’s call a spade a spade here… It is obvious what NN was trying to accomplish and he was trying to set me up…

RBF

[quote]

Not asking for you, or anyone, to feel sorry for me. That’s absurd. I would have never mentioned even having covid if OTC didn’t ask me about it as the reason I haven’t been around lately…

Just pointing out you being a jerk, and you definitely delivered again with this reply…

RBF

[quote]

/quote=Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth]

What ever RBF, this is what you posted. Call it absurd, but here it is. I think pretty much anyone would think you are upset because I didn’t “well wish” you. So just who is the Jerk? You are not as good as you think in your twists.

[yellow]
“Oh, forgot to thank you Alfedo for all your well wishes with our situation… :clown_face:”[/yellow]

</font id=“red”>

Hey Double ChiNN,

Why didn’t Drumpf take Hydro… Drumpf is a hypocrite, and wouldn’t take it himself when the SHTF…

RBF

Man you got it bad.

I’m sure Trump took what his doctors thought was best.

Missed the point as usual… What you are saying is exactly what I stated, but double chiNN believed my wife took Hydro, and I wouldn’t say it because of political reasons… That was EXACTLY the reason I stated NOTHING was to gain from telling the group what worked because every case is different… Ole double chiNN even went as far as stating I should have pressed the doctors on what she took because it wasn’t Hydro…

Also, if Drumpf took what his doctor(s) felt was best why was Drumpf peddling Hydro all the time instead of just telling everyone to do what you doctor thinks is best like he did and not take Hydro… I’ll give you a hint why… Because Drumpf thought he knew more than the doctors and was trying to peddle a “miracle” cure…

RBF

Miracle cure?? No you missed it. Trump pointed out a cheap drug that has been proven to work. He never said it was a miracle as you twist.

You like to twist too much.

Hence, I put “miracle” meaning that is essentially how he was touting it heavily and hard as a “life saver”… However, Drumpf didn’t take Hydro when the SHTF…

https://www.newsweek.com/hydroxychloroquine-doctor-furious-donald-trump-took-experimental-antibody-stupidness-1536161

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/10/02/houston-doctor-who-went-viral-for-touting-hydroxychloroquine-as-covid-19-cure-offers-to-treat-wh-staffers-with-drug/

RBF

RBF seems very agitated today.

Sooo, Trump wasn’t given Hydroxy, so what. My Doc saved lives with it early on and things have advanced greatly in the last several months.

Get over yourself, man!

Biggest Jerk ever to be a CF member!!

NN

Nope, just proving you are a tool… Class act accusing me of not telling the truth about my wife for political reasons when in fact Drumpf didn’t even take Hydro himself when in the hospital…

You are a sad individual for sure…

Talk about getting worked up… You even stated to Alfredo you get your panties in a wad, and have to take a break from here because you keep getting abused with your silliness…

Also, if things have changed in the last several months, then why did you ask me about it less than a month ago… You are lying because you realize you got duped by Drumpf into believing that Hydro hype from your Demagogue…

RBF

No tool, and find that quite funny.

I getaway from this just like I do the News. Ya know, get tired of hearing or reading the BS YOU and the mainstream media spews.

Also, don’t keep up daily on what the latest therapeutics are for dealing with Covid. If I get infected, I will go to my Doc and receive the best and most recent regiment of drugs that are working.

BTW, if Hydroxy could have saved you or a member of your families life, you would have been good with it. But, you never would have admitted it. Even for the good of “The Group”.

Because Trump mentioned it early on!

Carry on, with your twisting BS!!!

NN

You’re full of crap. Why did you start this thread? You claimed it was to help the group with potential treatment options, and now you state just do what your Doctor says when that’s what my wife did… Now you are stating what I said to begin with about doing what the Doc recommends in an attempt to not look stupid…

Reality is you were just trying to set me up because you thought she took Hydro, and your set-up didn’t work because she didn’t take it… You even stated that I should have questioned the doctor about not prescribing Hydro… All this is right here for everyone to see, and you are trying to wiggle your way out of being a jerk…

RBF