Really? They still try this crap.

“Dear sir,
Please permit me your attention to introduce to your organization a very lucrative business. I work as a junior executive in a consultancy firm.My name is Mr.Darlington Duke.My boss is in business with one of the greatest business of all time.We are talking about Alhaji Dumah farms.The president of Dumah Farms.The owner of the biggest cattle farm in West Africa and The Biggest fish farmer.
This is the man they call the food basket of Africa.His cocoa and palm tree plantations are the biggest and his vegetable oil plants are located in the 16 West African countries.Now my boss supplies this Business magnet an essential vaccine at the price of US4,900.per carton, and sometimes we supply up to 2000 or 3000 cartons.
Briefly,I am contacting you because my boss traveled to china and he will be there for two month. Now,I received a letter from the Alhaji Dumah Farms, requesting two thousand cartons supply of the vaccine.I have called back to the Dumah Farms and informed them that my boss traveled,he will not be back soon and since they need the vaccine urgently,that I will introduce them directly to the Manufacturers of the vaccine from where my boss buy.
The President of the Dumah Farms invited me to his Presence and I confirmed my word to him, and he promised me his confidence and to deal only with me if I can do this. HOWEVER I TOLD HIM THAT THE MANUFACTURERS RECEIVE 70% ADVANCE PAYMENT BEFORE THEY WILL SELL THE VACCINE.I know where my boss buy this vaccine in Europe . The Price of the vaccine is US$2000. per carton. I will need you to contact Alhaji Dumah and Inform him that you are the manufacturer of the vaccine and that you will sell to him at the price of US$4,400 per carton. You will inform him to make 70% advance payment as is the Procedure.
He will not hesitate to send the money immediately.If your organization is interested to be my partners in this transaction, please contact me immediately so that we can discuss on how to execute this lucrative deal.
Truly yours,
Mr.Darlington Duke.”

j

Contact Bonzo, this Site! He has had extensive dealings in those areas ! He could probably, put you in contact with one of his relatives to help you:wink:

Two in one day! WTH?

"Dear Friend ,

Thanks for your willingness to assist me in this transaction and also to know more on how we are going to get this fund transferred into your Account. I want to assure you that this business is 100% risk free. I give you my words and we are going to conclude this transaction in good faith and share the fund peacefully. You don’t have to be worried because I will ensure that this fund is transferred into your account without having any problem.

Straight to the point; In this transaction, this fund belong to one of the bank late customer who died years back without WILL (putting someone to inherit his fund) that is why I contacted you. this fund is been so long in this bank, and if nobody quickly apply for claim, the bank management will remit it into bank treasure as unclaimed bill, but I do not want that to be, because I want us to join hand together and claim it, as I have all the necessary information the bank may require from you to certify the claim. I will forward such info to you when the need arise.

Again; forget about where you come from because it won’t affect this deal negatively. obviously, anybody can claim this fund as long as that person provides the required information that the bank may require from him or her justify his intention as a foreigner because the deceased customer was a foreigner and this is not a WILL CLAIM. only that it will require some claim documents here, and all the document will be obtain in your name as the beneficiary here from the ministries concern, and submit to the bank and this document proves you the beneficiary to this deposited funds.

What you have to do is to listen to my guideline until the fund is transferred into your account, and then I will come over to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to the percentages ratio indicated in my first letter, 50% for you in any assistance you may require to give, while 50% is for me. Frankly I am looking for a reliable person whom I will do this busines

Ho do we know it isn’t actually Bonzo doing this?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Ho do we know it isn’t actually Bonzo doing this?

how do you think I afford my rock and roll lifestyle? Uncle Ebola from Uganda gets em every time…Easy even sent in some money last year…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I wondered how you afforded all of those fancy cat toys for Willi.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I get these all the time. The email chain is reversed

– Original message --------
Date: 2/19/17 11:45 PM (GMT-05:00)
To:
Subject: booking

Thanks for your reply. I wish to inform you that the offer is acceptable by them and they are willing to make a payment immediately. I have concluded payment with them and have been instructed to pay you for your services and provision of a language translator/travel translator whom would be able to translate every word to them because they are Malaysians.I have arranged this with a linguist who is willing to undertake these responsibilities on their behalf. She would be with them throughout their stay with you.Therefore,I will send you my credit card details when I receive your confirmation email so that you would charge as agreed/authorized by my clients.

Please upon the receipt of my credit card, you are to take cost of your services plus 6850$ for the translator from my card. When the funds clears in your account, retain your deposit and help me send the balance of 6850$ to the translator. I really need you to make the charges for the translator as she does not have a POS machine.Confirm this and provide me with the following:
Your full name/address/Telephone
Looking forward to your reply.

Regards
Martin

Subject: Re: booking

Okay, so if they book 3 days on 24th, 25th & 26th , that would be 1650$ right ?

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 8:57 AM, FRITZ > wrote:
The rate is $550 for 4 people.
-------- Original message --------
To:

Hi
i want to make a reservation for 2 couples who are coming for vacation in your state from the 23rd to 27th May 2017. Kindly confirm availability and total cost so that i can send you credit card details for payment.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

I get these all the time. The email chain is reversed

– Original message --------
To:

Thanks for your reply. I wish to inform you that the offer is acceptable by them and they are willing to make a payment immediately. I have concluded payment with them and have been instructed to pay you for your services and provision of a language translator/travel translator whom would be able to translate every word to them because they are Malaysians.I have arranged this with a linguist who is willing to undertake these responsibilities on their behalf. She would be with them throughout their stay with you.Therefore,I will send you my credit card details when I receive your confirmation email so that you would charge as agreed/authorized by my clients.

Please upon the receipt of my credit card, you are to take cost of your services plus 6850$ for the translator from my card. When the funds clears in your account, retain your deposit and help me send the balance of 6850$ to the translator. I really need you to make the charges for the translator as she does not have a POS machine.Confirm this and provide me with the following:
Your full name/address/Telephone
Looking forward to your reply.

Regards
Martin

Subject: Re: booking

Okay, so if they book 3 days on 24th, 25th & 26th , that would be 1650$ right ?

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 8:57 AM, FRITZ > wrote:
The rate is $550 for 4 people.
-------- Original message --------
To:

Hi
i want to make a reservation for 2 couples who are coming for vacation in your state from the 23rd to 27th May 2017. Kindly confirm availability and total cost so that i can send you credit ca