Recommendations for FENCE

Want to fence in my backyard (kids and dog) with something along these lines:

Anyone know of a good local resource that has reasonable prices? As always, I’m looking for a good deal (bang for the buck).

As soon as the pull in your driveway and see the view the price will go up, try to get a per foot ballpark price in the beginning.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

These guys did our fence last year and did a great job and were priced right!

http://aaafencechas.com

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat

I know you asked for “who”, but I would get that fence with the rails that go all the way to the ground. May not look as nice, but it will deter digging.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

As soon as the pull in your driveway and see the view the price will go up, try to get a per foot ballpark price in the beginning.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

What Fritz said. Take a to-scale copy of your plat and draw the fencing with lengths gates etc. on it. Send that to fence companies so everyone is apples to apples. Send a picture of that fence and maybe some specifications so they know what your expectations are.

“Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give… Never Take.”
EC

AAA fence is good people, I sell them most of the wood they use.

Cant speak for the quality of the final build, as i haven’t seen any in person, but they seem to be well educated, professional guys

My pops used someone different recently to do his fence, same exact style as in that picture. I will get you his name later

Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn’t go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks.

Put up the same fence myself around my back yard. Bought the posts,rails, sacrete, and gates from Lowes, not hard to install. I live in the hard red dirt part of the state but have a tractor with a drill but down there you could use a post hole digger! Good luck

I’d love to see you using posthole diggers Skinnee

Hey Pee, that itty bitty fence won’t keep us,off his fancy new:imp:

Don’t know what happened skinneej! That should have read, fancy new DOCK:wink:

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

I’d love to see you using posthole diggers Skinnee

Never heard of it.