Reel Deel 4 hour inshore charter

$189 for Four-Hour Fishing Trip for Up to Three People from The Reel Deal Charters (Up to $375 Value)

http://www.groupon.com/deals/the-reel-deal-charters-llc?p=1&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&sid=28a04edb-467f-4cba-ab3d-defd189c9909&division=charleston&user=b4286b928de106c4a960b3deeb9bcada6bd7cee747bb7b8e4387a5a9e5a1f72a&date=20150114&s=body&c=link&d=deal-page&utm_campaign=28a04edb-467f-4cba-ab3d-defd189c9909

Fishing is the ultimate prank because the fish think they are getting food and then are immediately yanked into a world they cannot understand. Bait and switch with this Groupon.

The Deal
?$189 for One 4-hour redfish trip for three people ($375 value)

Trips take place aboard a boat ranging from a 17-foot Hewes to a 24-foot Ranger. Captains encourage visitors to bring a cooler for transporting fish as well as sunscreen, sunglasses, snacks, and beverages. Additional people can join the trip at a cost of $50 per person.

The Reel Deal Charters

The team of fellow certified captains share their fishing knowledge and intimacy of local waterways with guests of The Reel Deal Charters. Carefully following the seasonal eco-system to make sure customers have access to biting fish, their expeditions whisk passengers away on inshore hunts for red drum and sunken pirate ships. Fleets also cruise the water banks and oyster beds at low tides. Fiberglass replicas of caught fish are also available, leaving the fish unharmed in the process.

The Reel Deal’s captains also organize trips to search for blue crabs and fish for sharks during warmer months, and explore local beaches and marshes. They also narrate sightseeing tours that pass by Fort Sumter and the USS Yorktown or natural sights such as feasting pelicans and ospreys soaring overhead. All excursions take place aboard fleet of boats that each accommodates up to six passengers with licenses, tackle, and a variety of both live and artificial bait.

[IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d119/23sailfish/monkey_23580smaller.gif

I’d like to see 6 people plus a captain on a 17’ Hewes.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

does Van Adderhuffinpuff do Groupons? wondering how he always runs so many quads and pentas…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

I’d like to see 6 people plus a captain on a 17’ Hewes.

Charter it and find out!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

I already bought 4 and will charge my clients full price and send them out on these trips. It’s a win win for everyone.

it says only 2 have been purchased as of 4:35 1/14/15…

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

it says only 2 have been purchased as of 4:35 1/14/15…

Fritz is the Brian Williams of CF.com…[:0]

quote:
Originally posted by pitviper0404

Fritz is the Brian Williams of CF.com…[:0]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com