Reindeer

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and wonderful holiday season.
Remember…the best gifts are being with those we love, sharing time with family and friends…and gifts from the heart…maybe something you already have that someone might treasure too.

My daddy loved the holidays…not the shopping and chaos…but the time spent with family.
And of course…the food:smiley:
I was looking at a couple of old crab pot bouys I brought home of his and decided to make a Christmas tribute to him
.crab bouy reindeer:smiley:
I can see him now
.shaking his head, laughing and saying.
Lawd girl…whatcha done to.my bouys. Lol

But anyhow…here they are:smiley:

Treasure time with those you love…hold tight to your memories.

And a happy and Merry Christmas to you too Penfishn…

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Those are beautiful!! Great job and tribute. God Bless and Merry Christmas!

Great idea , wonderful pictures, thanks for posting!

:+1::+1:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

Those are great, Penny!! You may have found yourself a new side business!!! I’m sure that you could sell those.

Thanks everyone😄

miss'n fish'n

177scout sportsfisher

Very special. You should consider this your signature…

Lawd girl…whatcha done to my bouys.

Merry Christmas sweet lady.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Those are really cool Penny what a clever idea. Thanks for sharing. I for one, really miss your photos. I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Hahahahha…too funny:smiley:

My sister was begging me to make her some too…didn’t have any more palmetto clippings…found some antlers at Wally world…she brought me two bouys she had picked up in marsh…these are hers.

Might order some bouys and make some next year to sell at jingle jangle Christmas in mcclellanville…see how they do

miss'n fish'n

177scout sportsfisher

miss'n fish'n

177scout sportsfisher