Release Over 20 at Haddrells Expo

1/21 and 1/22 marks the return of the Haddrells Point Fishing Expo. For the first time ever, Release Over 20 will have a booth and Adam, Kerry and myself will be there to talk about it. I’d like to meet y’all so come on by.

I’m also giving a seminar each day.

Saturday 12-1 “Targeting Big Trout and Why Release Over 20”
Sunday 9-10 “Charleston’s Top 10 Artificials”

See you there!
-Dave

3 Likes

sounds good!

See y’all there!

Is the Expo at the Mt. Pleasant store?

Thanks Bay! I might try to make it Saturday.

Charter Captians are currently killing LOTS of Sheepshead over 20".

Captions?

Get real!

Do you think they keep more than they release or something? Because, none of the captions I know do. I know a couple few round here…

I just find it comical, on one hand we hear weekend warrior needs to “release over 20”, meanwhile charters are keeping plenty over 20 right now. I honestly don’t care what you do, as long as it’s legal.

Captians…

Go get em

I do see the humor🤣

I just want to clarify. Release Over 20 has never told anyone they need to do anything. We provide the facts and evidence and let anglers decide for themselves. We also recently started a guides program that is starting to become popular and we hope does even more in the future. We have a ton of information on exactly what we are all about on our website releaseover20.org if you are interested. I just don’t want people to get the wrong idea of what we are about.

3 Likes

@Optiker, any chance you video’d (should be a word) your targeting big trout seminar at the Expo? I attended the event but your talk was standing room only. I wasn’t up for the crowd surfing required by my tardy arrival.

1 Like

Maybe itg and Alfredo should have a CFC spelling contest/bee… Stump can join in too… :rofl:

It was, in fact, video’d. I will reach out to Jr to see what became of it, because we would like to share it on our Release Over 20 YouTube page also.

3 Likes

Good deal, look forward to it.

I checked with Mike Jr. He has sent it to their website admin and it will eventually be posted on their website

1 Like

For those of you who asked, the video of my seminar is now up on our YouTube page. I want to thank Mike Jr from Haddrell’s Point Tackle for allowing me the opportunity (and a prime time slot) to discuss Release Over 20.

2 Likes

Thanks Dave!