Reliable/Trustworthy Tire Place??

Bitter? Try again brah! I enjoy getting under your skin…

Isn’t that what bitter people do? Or gay folk.

Glad you got your boy taken care of dfreedom. Even though you are an arsehole. ~~ :smiley:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=2ahUKEwim8KLq24rnAhVLqlkKHVr8DpoQFjACegQIBxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fpolitics%2F2019%2F08%2F27%2Fhow-trump-got-under-medias-thin-skin%2F&usg=AOvVaw0qxQ9Pq09WdqyN7KvmsGB2

Sman you just tickled the **** out of me.

You get under my skin? Nah, a pimple on my ass bothers me more than you ever could. What a pathetic person you are to come on a site specifically to stir up shite when no one here really seems to like you. I’d feel sorry for you but, too many people have told me what kind of person you really are. I’m done now, I’ve wasted too much time on you.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

My mind slips a bit in recollection, but didn’t you tell us all a few years back you were divorced? I thought you even gave some advice to another member on a divorce lawyer. ?

I did not realize South Carolina recognize gay marriage

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Nope, good try, happily married to the same sweet gal for 19 years.

My knowledge of lawyers in town doesn’t mean I’ve hired them…typical, your mind didn’t slip, conveniently stopped working,again.

“too many people have told me what kind of person you are” … and this coming from deputy dog, who lives in Columbia, LOL.

Trust me, I wont lose any sleep.Been in this town 50+ years, I know who is who, and you haven’t a clue.

Enjoy your MLK Day!

That’s one of the other members of this site you hate.

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Who I hate? I don’t hate anyone. You on the hand. Still have a couple of pms from you, I’d say you dislike me pretty strongly. I was told in several different pms your internet persona is not the same as you in person. Some say you are ok. As for polly, I’d gladly buy him lunch. Other than politics and dog hunting we might actually have a few things in common. :smiley::question: