Remeley's Point - 7-18 - Rant

First off this is Allan Pomatto, not Drea. I would personally like to thank the asshole who decided to modify the bumper of my Toyota FJ Cruiser. I know the design team at Toyota probably would like to consult you as well, as you did such a lovely job. It was especially nice of you to hit my truck and then not leave your name and number.

On second thought, it was probably our fault for parking in a designated parking spot and not having a vehicle that stood out in a crowded parking lot.

I’m sure somebody was in the area and saw the jackass that did the damage. Attached is a couple of pics to show what the vehicle looks like in case some one can help locate the guy/gal that ran into my vehicle.

This is the 2nd time in 3 outings that something has happened at Remeley’s. At least the first person left a note. If anyone knows a Paul that works or worked at SAIC, can you let him know I’m still waiting on my $30 for my trailer light? His cell number he gave me has been turned off.

It probably isn’t a lot of damage, but it is the principal now.

maybe they got somethin against bowling

livin at the beach

Sorry to hear that Allen. At least it isn’t terrible; it could have been a lot worse. Hopefully the number of amateurs at the ramp and on the water will be tapering off. May through mid July seems to be the craziest.

Iain Pelto
Edgewater 185CC “Jumpin’ Bean II”

You sure drea didnt do that? :):slight_smile:

http://www.pioneerownersclub.com

I would hit a vehicle with that ugly of a sticker on it. Just for principals sake.

Then you and the person that did it have something in common?

No - I would never drive a vehicle that is that ugly

So the vehicle and sticker are ugly. Guess that means it stands out in a crowd of vehicles. Kind of makes my point as it shouldn’t have been too hard to see. Yet someone still couldn’t see it or tell that they hit it on Saturday. Or if they did notice they hit it, they were too inconsiderate to leave a note saying sorry, call me, etc.

Just goes to show their character and the mentality of people today.

I dont think that your vehicle being so ugly and having that tacky sticker across the window does much as far as making your point goes.

what i do agree with is it totally blows that a lower than low life hit it and left no information.

I like the FJ alot, but this is kinda weird…

http://www.thehulltruth.com/boating-forum/235363-crunched-boat-ramp-barnstable.html

definitely a bowling thing and a cheap bumper by toyota

come see me at east cooper paint and body shop and i’ll try to help you out! Ask for Marty

BMF

quote:
Originally posted by hairball

Sorry to hear that Allen. At least it isn’t terrible; it could have been a lot worse. Hopefully the number of amateurs at the ramp and on the water will be tapering off. May through mid July seems to be the craziest.

Iain Pelto
Edgewater 185CC “Jumpin’ Bean II”

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

My first thought was that it was one of the many ‘professionals’ that we have here in our local waters.

drea, I have to give you a lot of credit of sticking up for yourself. People are throwing plenty of shots at you and you have made the 7-10 split every time. My guess is that it is the ‘professionals’ that are taking the most shots. I’m just guessing. :smiley:

“Are you calling my life partner a sissy?” Moe Szyslak

The good thing is it looks like it just sanps on and off. You could probably order the part and do it a lot cheaper yourself. no offense Marty

quote:
Originally posted by Chumking

The good thing is it looks like it just sanps on and off. You could probably order the part and do it a lot cheaper yourself. no offense Marty

Or maybe Marty can get the part a lot cheaper than people not in the biz…

Now your clickn lil chicken! drea …com see me i’ll hook you up! If you still have the old part it wont cost you nickel

BMF