Remleys Point Horrific Parking Job

Don’t be a stranger Ada-Way. CF can be a tough crowd, but it can be a fun place too. So…how did y’all do? Pictures?

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 23 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 19 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

ADA-WAY ; LORD ONLY KNOWS HOW MUCH I WISH I STILL HAD A DAD TO GO WITH ME !! IT’S BEEN ALMOST 14 YEARS…CHERISH EACH AND EVERY OCCASION FOR THEY PASS SO QUICKLY WITH ONLY MEMORIES TO SHOW FOR THEM…

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:
Originally posted by Black Bart
quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy
quote:
Originally posted by Black Bart
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by PWRhead

Hey guys. Not the owner of the truck but I was with him Saturday morning. Along with the owner and myself was his 75yo father and a freind of his dad’s. His dad backed and parked the truck that morning and if any of us had realized where he parked, he wouldn’t have parked it there. A mistake on all our parts. The owner is very sorry this has happened along with embarrassed not only for himself but his company.
At 3am, other boats putting in was alot of activity and the owner never thought he needed to make sure his dad knew how to park a boat and trailer.
The ticket that was given, not only to the truck but his dad as well, was way to low for the problem this caused.
This man is an avid hunter and fisherman and to still have a father at age 75 that can still take a beating offshore fishing, is a very fortunate man. His father made a mistake not the owner and at no time did he think he needed to check to see if his dad knew how to park a truck and trailer properly something that he has done his whole life.

<hr height="1" noshade id=

Amen. Both are my parents are gone and there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think about both of them. My dad loved the ocean and I would love to have one more opportunity to take him out on the boat. Knowing now what happened, I meant no malice in my post. Heck, at 75, he’s earned the right to make a mistake like that. I guess we see so much blatant disregard for common courtesy these days that we are quick to cast aspersions. Enjoy your time with your dad.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Thanks guys I have read only on the site for over ten years and as i said before we have seen that many times this time it was us that was in spotlight for parking wrong but my dad truly did not realize he parked where he did and for the day we caught 5 phins three gaffers and two slingers but my father had a blast and can’t wait to go back for the weather man was wrong it was tough on us in a 23 ft boat hope the weather holds might go this coming weekend

My son went fishing with me and his help was great. It is a blessing you took your dad. This is just another sign we need more boat landings. For a rich area like Charleston -Berkeley County need more places to put our many boats in. I would like them to do the landing on the Cooper River they showed plans for. It is election day and I hope they don’t forget about after we vote.

Unclewooley