Rheos Sunglasses

Any opinions on or experience with Rheos sunglasses?

I see the company is based in Charleston and the price looks great compared to Costas/Smith/Bajio. Website says the glasses float.

Quality and durability ok?

Never heard of them. Checked then out real quick and they seem alright. Maybe someone can give you an actual review soon. But for the price, seems like they would be worth a try, wven if they suck and are given away or resold.

Compared to 580g, polarization is good. Great price point for backups or boat glasses, because they do actually float

For some great, cheap backup shades, check out Goodr. Most are polarized, they are super light and never slip on your nose and, they are as cheap as $25.

I’m one of their Ambassadors. Why? Because I bought some when I heard about that they were polarized and float, and the price point. Had them for a while and had an issue due to my own dumassery, and I had a new pair in my mailbox the next day. Awesome service. I asked them to be an ambassador as as result. Big fan of them. Polarization is as good as anything at any price point. Light, float, etc. Good people. If you are interested in them I have a discount code RELEASE20 gets you 20% on top of any existing offers.

Now thats some news you can use

Looks my local band of thieves finally ridded me of my prescription Costas, Dammitt!!! Fifth truck break-in, in five months!!!

I think I’ll give the Rheos a try. Does anyone have any experience with their prescription lens process? And @Optiker, does the RELEASE20 coupon code work at brick and mortar locations, or, only with online ordering?