Richland County Deer/Timber Land for sale

I’m going to be selling a fantastic deer tract I bought. (A tract next to my home place came on the market, and I don’t want to have to borrow money to get it too.) Currently has about 9 acres of pine sawtimber and the remainder is thick deer habitat with big oaks scattered over it and other hardwoods in a 12 year old natural regen phase. Roads cut through just waiting for you to hang your stand or for an afternoon on atvs. Has not been hunted in many years and the adjacent properties are not hunted at all. Should be some giants in this tract… Please buy it before I come to my senses and decide to keep it to hunt.

Total acres? Price? Appraised price per acre for the timber?

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

sorry… I thought I responded to this already… 49 acres and asking 105k… just off Bluff Rd in a good area for deer/turkeys. we killed a great gobbler the only time we hunted it this year. the pine timber is probably worth 1k per acre (8ac)… I thought about cutting the 8ac pines down and making a giant food plot.

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.”
Will Rogers

Just returned pm’s
Put ONE camera up over a corn pile and in a week, have 8 different 8pts or better bucks. Several does and smaller bucks.

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.”
Will Rogers