RIP Roscoe

loosing your best friend leaves a hole inside that may never be filled?..sorry…

Sorry to hear that,it is always hard to let them go,I dreamed about my bird dog the other night, he’s been gone for10 or 11 years, (**() I miss him,
peace

I’m truly sorry for your loss, Ricky. My wife and I lost one of our “children” last year and another the year before that. And for what it’s worth, your narrative was awesome. I’ve read it three times already…

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

Ricky…so sorry for the deep loss I know y’all feel. There are no words when you lose someone you love…be it pet or human…
Pets fill our hearts with love.
They comfort us…they make us laugh…they are ever faithful and never questioning.
We don’t have to try to impress them or entertain them…they are just happy being wherever we are.
I know Roscoe knew how much he was loved. Cry in your loss but also smile when you think of times shared and how much he loved you in return.

Our hearts are with you in your loss. RIP roscoe.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

He is in a better place now. Sorry for your loss

“When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine

Good dogs go to heaven. :smiley: Funny how we get so attached to a wonderful animal companion. They are so removed from Man’s petty trifles.

Anyone that has never lost a good dog to old age is truly missing a lesson in life.

Hope you raise another as good or better as the one you lost.

Losing your dog is one of the toughest things we have to go through. Just remember all of the joy that Roscoe gave you.

RIP Roscoe

John

Pathfinder 23 HPS

your story made Biscuit cry…Jen and I are sorry for your loss Ricky…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Sorry to hear it Ricky.

quote:
Originally posted by Bolbie

…the harbor was slick as an eel pecker.

Really sorry Ricky. Glad you stopped by and Jasper and I got to see him one last time.

A long long slow walk in the spartina gives you time to think big thoughts and put your mind back into order.

• Flatscaster

Ricky; So sorry for your loss. I don’t think the unquestionable love
or loyalty can be shown by anyone/anything more than a dog and they
never ask for more than they give… Had to put my Border down last
year, ain’t and probably won’t get over it no time soon!!!

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

I am sorry for your loss. I saw the topic it took me two days to read it,I knew I would cry.Dogs just love us for being their friend,no expectations,loyalty and gentle grace.

Dogs are awesome; goldens are awesome dogs. Glad you two got to spend some quality time together at the end. My sincere condolences.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

So sorry for you Ricky and Sam.

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Sorry for your loss. They say time heals all wounds. I sure hope they are right about that!!

Sorry for your loss, I know it’s hard. keep the good memories…