Road reversals -getting home from airport

Hey y’all

My wife is due to land at CHS around 4 pm.
Does anyone know the best way to get back to Mount P, near Old village area with roads being reversed for evac?

Im gonna check waze but not sure if it will take account of the reversals.

thanks a lot

I’m not a Dr, those are my initials and I cant edit my user name. Please do not contact me regarding medical issues :slight_smile:

Maybe Rivers avenue back down.

http://m.live5news.com/live5news/db/330614/content/jKsFLVp7
The way I’m reading this, 526 should be open to mt.pleasant.

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

izzy is correct. 526 should be running “normally”. Only 26 from 526 will be reversed.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Thanks guys, i just checked the SC EMD app and te MT P app and they both confirmed 526 is open as normal.

stay safe everyone.

I’m not a Dr, those are my initials and I cant edit my user name. Please do not contact me regarding medical issues :slight_smile:

lol sorry not sure what I was thinking this morning when I posted that. Been a rough week.

quote:
Originally posted by Apickett

lol sorry not sure what I was thinking this morning when I posted that. Been a rough week.

No worries, thanks for the effort :slight_smile:

IS it true that if you get in the eastbound lane heading west, that you can not get off until you get to columbia somewhere?

quote:
Originally posted by Fishb8

IS it true that if you get in the eastbound lane heading west, that you can not get off until you get to columbia somewhere?

Some are open, not all.
exits 187, 165, 159,149,139,136 129 125 stay open.

Mount pleasant Po Po app is good for this info, go to app store and search on MTP police

The SCDOT 511 app is pretty good for road info, etc…

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?