Robot Vacuums

Anybody got one? Getting one for my mother’s 89th birthday. Hopefully it will help her out. I ordered the iRobot Roomba 655 Pet Series Vacuum Cleaning Robot. A couple friends from upstate swear by them. We shall see.

John

Pathfinder 23 HPS

I had a friend that bought one. I guess it made the family pet nervous. Dog crapped on the floor and Roomba dragged it all over the house…

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Now that is funny!!

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

I’ve had a Roomba 770 for several years now and if it died I would buy another one tomorrow. I hope it doesn’t though…kind of expensive.

Seah Hunt Ultra 234 Yamaha F250
Sea Pro 190CC Yamaha F150 (sold)

I have one that is quite old now. I’ve replaced the batteries and upgraded the sweeper/vacuum portion, but it is still pretty good. Works best on hard flooring, so-so on carpet. The pets leave the room when it is running, but no accidents, thankfully! I’d recommend it for daily, small upkeep, but not for true cleaning.

John

15’ Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Haha my brother in law had his dog do the same. It was sick with stomach issues. He dad woke up one night and the lake house smelled like ****. Dog poo painted all over the floor all night.

First, Most, Biggest

I have a cat who wears a shark outfit and rides our Roomba around the kitchen…good times…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Without pictures…

I think I’ve seen a YouTube video of those cats.

First, Most, Biggest

Have you guys not learned anything?

and now with a dog too…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epytc4wMJ5Y

sorry to jack your thread…I’m also interested in ■■■■■■■■ on robot vacs as our dog and cat have more hair on the floor than on themselves…

It should be here by Tuesday. I’ll post a report. There won’t be a problem spreading dog crap…but the old black lab that lives there does puke every once in a while. He ate 5 pieces of onion sausage the other day, with toothpicks stuck in them. That may have had something to do with it.

John

Pathfinder 23 HPS

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Have you guys not learned anything?

Congratz; you just made the list…

For those interested, keep an eye on Woot.com. They have them every now and then at great discount, which is where I bought mine.

15’ Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

quote:
Originally posted by xman

For those interested, keep an eye on Woot.com. They have them every now and then at great discount, which is where I bought mine.

I check Woot daily…some good stuff on there…