Rods N Reels Pics Added

Penn Sargus 6000 on Ugly Stick Jigging Rod with 65lb Power Pro, slightly used in great shape. $100.00
SPF</font id=“red”></font id=“size2”>

Penn 7500 Spinfisher on Ugly Stick Jigging Rod with 65lb Poser Pro. Rod is slightly used. Reel is older model Spinfisher with the real metal parts, drag was rebuilt by Tom at Inlet Convenience then stored and not used since. $75.00

Okuma Alumina on Ugly Stick Jigging Rod with 65lb Power Pro. Reel in good shape and rod is new. $80.00

Old Boater’s World Brand Surf Rod, 2pc, 10’ in excellent shape. $50.00.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

that 10ft surf rod what weight/oz rating?

I’ll have to check.

Mark
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

saltydog, you ever down in Mount Pleasant?

2007 Pioneer 17’5 Baysport

2012 Malibu Stealth 12 Kayak

“If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles”

quote:
Originally posted by Firefighterj80

saltydog, you ever down in Mount Pleasant?

2007 Pioneer 17’5 Baysport

2012 Malibu Stealth 12 Kayak

“If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles”

Not if I can help it.

Mark

Pics Posted

Mark

Are you willing to ship?

198 Carolina Skiff
90 Honda

If you’re willing to pay for shipping. Not doing it if I have to pay for shipping.

Mark

What size is the okuma reel?