Roofers

Just got the call back from insurance folks about Hurricane Matthew damage.

Anyone here do roofs? Or does anyone have a roofer that they would recommend?

what area?

Check out DLV roofing, havent personally had any work done by them, but have heard nothing but good things about them from my cousin who had some work done by them. I know 5 or 6 people that have worked with them and no complaints heard by me.

Roofers are like sheetrockers, hard to find and there is a fine line between quality work for a reasonable price and terrible work for a cheap price. Gotta find the right one.

Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn’t go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks.

Wade Windham

Tugted help him with the number

Johns Island -

Thanks for the suggestions so far! will reach out to these folks -

quote:
Originally posted by FishinMission

Check out DLV roofing, havent personally had any work done by them, but have heard nothing but good things about them from my cousin who had some work done by them. I know 5 or 6 people that have worked with them and no complaints heard by me.

Roofers are like sheetrockers, hard to find and there is a fine line between quality work for a reasonable price and terrible work for a cheap price. Gotta find the right one.

Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn’t go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks.

DLV recently did my roof and did a fantastic job! Not a piece of trash or a nail anywhere in the yard either.

I paid nearly $11k to have LowCountry roofing redo my roof.
I had the guy back out 2 times for a leak before the 100 year flood last year.
After the big rain, it leaked again bad enough to destroy about 60 sq/ft of my ceiling.
After having them out again and being promised the interior would be repaired I never heard back.
I called and he told me to email him. Nothing. New roof was installed in June. I think Oct was the big rain. And I left Jan 5th.
I had to leave for 7 months for the Air Force. This forced me to do some patchwork repairs the week before I left.
I ended up fixing the damage myself. At worst, it was $500 damage.
Needless to say, I’d be happy to NOT recommend LowCountry roofing.
The install was fast and they left minimal trash. But The support after the install was not there.

10% of the people catch 90% of the fish.

We have roofers on staff. Lifetime architectural shingles, including tear off with drip edge and ice and water in vallies is $210/square for houses under a 9 pitch.

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson

quote:
Originally posted by on a fishin mission

We have roofers on staff. Lifetime architectural shingles, including tear off with drip edge and ice and water in vallies is $210/square for houses under a 9 pitch.

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson

That's a good price- there is your contractor if all else checks out