Roofing, siding and window trim

Need some help please. Referrals would be appreciated.

I have 4 projects at a house on James Island. Need a roof, vinyl siding, pressure washing and painting, and aluminum trim around the windows.

Thanks

Pioneer 197SF

I highly recommend Scott Allan painting!!!
843-209-6926

He has been painting houses in Charleston for close to 20yrs. Works by himself…no cheap labor…is reliable and responsible…lives in Edgewater Park. He has had clients from Kiawah island to Dunes West and places in between. Painted the house of the previous president of MUSC and has painted rooms for us. Call him and tell him Tom recommended him!

quote:
Originally posted by sea tonic

I highly recommend Scott Allan painting!!!
843-209-6926

He has been painting houses in Charleston for close to 20yrs. Works by himself…no cheap labor…is reliable and responsible…lives in Edgewater Park. He has had clients from Kiawah island to Dunes West and places in between. Painted the house of the previous president of MUSC and has painted rooms for us. Call him and tell him Tom recommended him!

Thanks Tom, will do.

Pioneer 197SF

Creech construction…paul and john hoagland

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

I would be happy to come by and give you an estimate. I live on JI and work as an estimator for Charleston Painting Contractors. Send me a pm if still in need

thanks for the replies, once we get the siding and roofer figured out I’ll be in touch

Pioneer 197SF