Rotomolded Cooler

I know this topic gets beat to death but, I thought I’d pass this along to anyone considering buying a “Yeti-like” cooler. Comes with a Lifetime Warranty at about half the price. I have bought other things from Monoprice and have never been unhappy.

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=15638&cl=res&utm_source=171017_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=15638&utm_campaign=171017_tuesday

There are so many Yeti knockoffs out there ! Remember, Yeti is China made

right on! other items sold in the US are made/ manufactured in China, make China great !

Donald J. Trump eyeglasses were made in China. Donald Trump’s ties were made in China. Some of the Donald J Trump suits were made in China.

To be fair, Trump is an equal opportunity overseas manufacturer. His dress shirts have been manufactured in Bangladesh, Honduras and Vietnam. And China.

“Several Trump Home items are listed as made in China or imported from China,” the Washington Post reported in 2016.

According to the Post, foreign-made items in Trump’s furniture collection include mirrors, ceramic vases, wall decorations, kitchen items and lighting fixtures. They were all made in China. Some Trump Home picture frames were manufactured in India.

What does Trump have to do with a cooler??

quote:
Originally posted by billymac

Nothing at all, Polly, Bolbie, Robert, just hates that he lost money he sent to his “girl” Hillary and Trump still won. Just a sore looser. :smiley:

Why Bruce?.. the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he’d tell him he’s doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

Dfreedom, That looks like a good deal, think I’ll get the wife one and try it out. Her old Nucor stainless steel cooler is getting pretty rough.

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

Nothing at all, Polly, Bolbie, Robert, just hates that he lost money he…

[quote]

Wait is Poly Ball our landlord?? I need to talk to you man.

quote:
Originally posted by wstrickland1
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

Nothing at all, Polly, Bolbie, Robert, just hates that he lost money he…

[quote]

Wait is Poly Ball our landlord?? I need to talk to you man.

Fortunately, no landlord. Everything I have is bought and paid for with the exception of a few stints and disagreements on a medical bill and the VA.

Hey Fred, if you get one, let us know what you think about it.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

If Robbie had only given more his hero might be pres today.