RTIC Clearance Sale

https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/clearance

Nice prices but shipping spoils the deal unless you order $35 to get the Free Shipping.

Check out the rotomolded coolers from Monoprice. We bought our oldest one and I have to say it is very nice. It is a 45 and we got it during a sale for $79.99 and free shipping. AND, they come with a lifetime warranty.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Thanks. Ordered a canopy. The last aluminum frame canopy I bought was a lot more than this one.

quote:
Originally posted by Reelescape

Thanks. Ordered a canopy. The last aluminum frame canopy I bought was a lot more than this one.

Me, too.

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

x3 on the 10x10 pop up tent…can’t buy a cheap one at Wally World for under $100…
different items on sale now…beach bags and duffel bags are 50% off I think…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

FYI on the canopy…STEEL frame, not aluminum.

Reelescape - That’s not what I read.
“The lightweight, powder-coated, aluminum pop-up frame”

I’ll be pleasantly surprised if so. Still a great deal = bought it.

“No… it’s okay, I know the way out…”

i bought one because it was advertised as aluminum…it’s steel and being returned. Just saving others the hassle.

ahhh, steel won’t last where I plan to use it. Thanks.

“No… it’s okay, I know the way out…”

no wonder the box was so dadgum heavy…

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

no wonder the box was so dadgum heavy…

Their UPS label had 45# printed. I bought an Undercover aluminum frame
10’ X 10’ about 5 years ago. It’s held up well and I would get another one. It was $240