Running out of time!

We’re getting close to the end of the season. After that rain, is it worth it for us to make the 3hr drive to BB tomorrow? I only have until Thursday before i’m back to work and the season is over. On the last trip, all we accomplished was providing flipper and friends with a good meal, twice.

Go for it!

2 Likes

Like Mixed Nutz said… Go for it!! Good luck to you!

One thing you can be assured of: You can not catch them on the couch.

it’s a 6hr round trip on the road for us. i’d never get anyone to go with me again if i kept dragging them across the state for 1qt of shrimp. I was just looking for “some” hope for a decent day.

You sure do pass a lot of seafood restaurants on a 3 hour trek…only sweat you would break is who’d be paying the bill! You can get you some gulp shrimp and scatter them across the yard and practice casting and not have to do any of the cleanup when you’re done and take the wife out to eat some skrimps and be back home in less than 6 hours plus have dessert with time to spare. But if you want the full experience then come on down again, BB will be waiting for you! She’s usually there from 9-5 7 days a week 365 days a year

We went out this last Sunday evening, and got and almost full cooler. Mixed in size.
It was drizzling, and winds at 10/11 mph, def hard to shrimp in. FIL had to learn how to drive my boat around too, first time we have fished out my R180. But we did it lol.

With the price of fuel bait and everything involved it would be better to go to the docks at Mclleanville and buy 100 lbs of shrimp!!

Well hell… Well this makes 3 seasons bought license and did not go.

1 Like

Four hours for me, pulling the bote from Ft. Inn.

The past few trips Off Shore, no cleaning my catch when I got home.

Barracudas and Amberjacks,

That costs me around $1200.00

The adventure is what counts!

Can’t wait to get back out there!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Let me know it you’re interested in fishing Offshore?

Bulls bay definitely not producing like the past.
Weather permitting hopefully they will show up this weekend.

2 Likes

I’ve only gone once this year. Twice last year. Next year?? I dont know. Definitely not like it used to be.

2 Likes